Chapter 7

-recap-

Layla's P.O.V:

"LAYLAAAAA WHO THE FUCK IS IT.... YOU'RE TAKING FOREVER!!!! IM ABOUT TO START TITANIC!!" El scream. Evan went running in and screamed "I LOVE TITANIC". This caused Elena to scream and spill her popcorn on him.

"EVAN?!... HOW THE FU-" she started but I caught her off by "meet our new neighbour....".

She just sat there with her mouth open.

"You and Logan lived beside us?!" She asked after the five minutes she took to process all this.

"Yup" He replied.

"EVANNNN?!" We heard a male voice scream. It was Logan.She looked at me shocked and I just smirked. Well this is going to be interesting.

Elena's P.O.V:

"EVANNNN?!" We heard a male voice scream. It was Logan.

"What are you doing her- Elena?" Logan said in shock. I was shocked too. I was shocked he remembered my name and at the fact that I am neighbours with Logan Paul.

"Nice to see you again too" said Layla sarcastically.

"ISN'T THIS SO COOL?! WE ARE NEIGHBOURS!!!!" Evan screamed. Logan smiled at me and I smiled back.

"OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS ARE WATCHING TITANIC WITHOUT ME? RESTART IT!!" Logan screamed while jumping on the seat next to me. With that we all watched Titanic.

- A few hours later-

We were all just chilling on the couch eating pizza and talking. It was as if we have known each other forever.

"Hey we're having a party tomorrow. You guys should come, it'll be fun" Logan said.

"Uh I don't know I-" but before I could finish Layla said "Of course we will be there... What should we wear?".

"Something formal but not too fancy. The party starts at 7, but you guys can come whenever" Evan said, and then they said bye and left. I looked over and Layla and she looked at me.

"Why did you say yes?! We hate parties!" I said.

"Elena, Logan Paul invited us to HIS party. Your crush, COME ON this will be perfect. THIS IS A SIGN. Trust me, you're gonna thank me for this later. Anyways I'm tired. Goodnight, love you!" she said. I sighed and replied "Love you too".

Maybe it'll be fun. Maybe she's right. Maybe this is a sign. OH Gosh I sound like an idiot. I'm Im just gonna go to sleep.

~Saturday~

"ELENA WAKE THE FUCK UP!!! WE HAVE TO GO BUY CLOTHES FOR THE PARTY!!" Layla screamed while jumping on my bed.

"UGGGHH. Whats wrong with our other clothes!" I said.

"Its not good enough!" she replied. It was true. We had no party type clothes since we never really been to parties.

"Fine. Give me thirty minutes" I said and with that she left.

-At the Mall-

"How does this look?" I asked her while coming out of the dressing room.

"too fancy" she said. This was the fifth dress she made me try on.

"Ughhh this is hopeless" I groaned. But then I saw it. The perfect dress. It wasn't fancy. It was simple, but formal. It was perfect. Layla found a dress too . We bought the dress and heels.