Chapter 17

-recap-

Elena's P.O.V:

Once I was done I heard a knock on the door. Right on time. I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey Logan" I said while letting him in. He was holding a big teddy bear with flowers and chocolates.

"Logan what are you trying to d-"he cut me off by saying "Can't a friend bring another friend a gift?"

I just laughed.

"I also brought movies!!!" He said. He wasn't holding any movies. Before I could ask him, Kong ran in with movies on his back. I picked him up and looked at the movies. They were all romantic comedies...

Well this is going to be an interesting evening...

(PLEASE READER AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Layla's P.O.V:

I was meeting Brendan at Starbucks because that was the place we've met. I walked in and he was standing there waiting for me. Fuck. He looked hot. 

"You look beautiful" he said to me.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I said. He tried to peck my lips but I stopped him. 

"We're in public" I whispered to him.

"Oh yeah... I forgot. Why don't we get out of here, so we can be alone?" he asked. I nodded and with that we left.

~In the Car~

Brendan has been driving for over thirty minutes and im starting to get agitated.

"BRENDANNN ARE WE THERE YET!?!?" I whined like a baby. He blind folded me and everything. He let out a chuckle. Five minutes later he said "We are here". 

He got out of the car and for a minute I thought he left me, but he actually came around to open my door and then he helped me out. 

"Okay... u ready?" he asked. I nodded and with that he took off my blind fold.

 I nodded and with that he took off my blind fold

Oh.

My.

God.

I was speechless.

"Do you like it?" Brendan asked. With out saying anything I smashed my lips onto his.

"I love it!" I said and he smiled and kissed me again.

Then we walked hand in hand to our table and our night began...

~After Dinner~

"Oh my god... The food was amazing!" I exclaimed. "Did you cook it yourself?" he nodded. We continued talking for a while until...