Chapter 12

-recap-

Layla's P.O.V:

"Oh my god we can't accept these...." El said.

"Well you have to, we aren't going to return them" Logan said.

"Bu-" I began but Brendan cut me off "No buts, you guys are going to wear them..... tonight" .

"Tonight?" Layla and I questioned.

"We are going to a New Years Banquet" Logan said.

"We were hoping you guys would come with us" he added. Brendan and Logan wanted to take us to a New Year's banquet.

"So will you guys?" Brendan asked snapping me out of my thoughts. El and I nodded and smiled.

"Well we will let you guys get ready. We will meet you guys here at 3" Brendan said and with that they all left leaving El and I alone.

"Wow" was all El could say.

I looked at her and she looked at me. We smiled.

"Let's go get ready" I said and with that we went to get ready.

Elena's P.O.V:

"I DONT' HAVE ANY HEELSSSSS TO MATCH MY OUTFIT!!!" I screamed.

"NIETHER DO I" Layla screamed back.

"FUCK ITS ALREADY TWO" I screamed, now I was freaking out. I wanted to look perfect, I wanted Logan to see me as perfect....

"GUYS YOU REALLY NEED TO START LOCKING YOUR DOOR, SOMEONE'S GOING TO KIDNAP YOU GUYS!!". It was Evan.

"EVAN NOT THE RIGHT TIME" Lay screamed.

"What's wrong?" He asked while entering my room.

"I don't have heels" I groaned in frustration.

"Well then today is your lucky day" Evan said. I looked over at him and saw him holding two pair of heels one that matched my dress and one that matched Lay's.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"he screamed.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU" I screamed and hugged him.

"Now go put on your outfits" he said and then went to give Lay her heels.

I got ready and went downstairs to see Lay and Evan.

My outfit makeup and hair^^^