Chapter 14

-recap-
Elena's P.O.V:

"El let's go to the gym" Layla suggested. She had just gotten back from work and I have been sitting in our apartment watching shows.

"Sure, but I have work at 5 so we better hurry" I told her and with that we went to the gym. I really needed to go to the gym. The gym helps me clear my mind, which I really needed to right now.

Layla and I haven't talked to the guys since the New Years Banquet and well since the kiss. No matter how bad I wanted to be with Logan I couldn't...

I'm sixteen. He's twenty-two, that's illegal and I didn't want him to get in trouble. I wasn't ready to talk to him about it either. Layla told me that her and Brendan kissed too and she's just as scared as I am.

~at the gym~

"El?" a voice said from behind me.

Fuck.

Elena's P.O.V;
I turned around to see....

"hey.... Mark" I said nervously.

"You both go to the gym?" he asked us and we nodded.

"Damn.... Wow I haven't seen you guys since the New Years Party.... is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah.... uh we've just been super busy with work and.... stuff" Layla said. He looked at us unsurely.

"Oh.... ha... that makes sense, I thought you were ignoring us because of what happened that night" someone said. I turned around to see who just said that. Logan.

He was sweaty and shirtless. He looked upset but man did he look hot. I just stared at him not knowing what to say.

"Lo-" I began but he cut me off.

"Forget it.. I got to go" he said without even looking at me and then walked out of the gym. I didn't know what to do.

"Where's Lay-" I began but mark interrupted me. "Layla is talking to Brendan... Now, I know what happened... He likes you El, not a little... He likes you ALOT... If you don't feel the same, the least you can do is tell him, and save him from the pain... If you do like him then what the fuck is the problem?!" He said.

"Mark... I do like him, but i'm sixteen and he's twenty-two! Do you know how much tr-" he interrupted me again. "El... Age is just a number... And if this is just about age then talk to him... At least tell him, he deserves to know why you've been ignoring him... Now, GO AFTER HIM" Without saying anything I ran out of the gym and after Logan.

I ran to the Logan's apartment and knocked. Evan answered.

"Where's Logan?" I huffed.

"He's at the gym? Wai-" Evan began but I caught him off.

"I really can't talk right now" I said and ran again. I tried calling him but it went straight to voice mail. I checked all of his favourite places, but he wasn't at any of them. Where the fuck could he be?!

Wait a second. How could I be so stupid! I called an Uber and told him the place.

-At the Place-

He was sitting on the ground staring up at the sky. I walked towards him and sat down. We sat there for five minutes in silence.

"How'd you know I was here?" He asked breaking the silence.

"This is the place we kissed... This is the place we confessed we liked each other" I said.

"You mean the place I confessed I liked you... the place I kissed you. Why did you never answer my called Elena? Why have you been ignoring me? Am I not good enough?" he began tearing up.