Chapter 6

-recap-

"So I see your part of the Logang" Logan said while smirking. I just remember that I was literally fangirling about Logan on the phone, and I was on the phone with him.I must of sounded so stupid, I could feel my cheeks start to burn up.

"So are you part of the Logan too?" He asked Layla.

"She's part of the Bren-" before I could say anything she smacked me on the shoulder.

"Ow" I said but she ignored me.

"Yeah.. I watch your videos" she said casually.

We continued drinking are drinks and just talking.

" So how old are you guys?" Brendan asked.

"16" Layla and I said in sync.

"16?!?" Evan said in shock. We nodded. Brendan and Logan seemed a little shocked too.

" Oh you guys don't look like you guys 16" Brendan said.

"We get that a lot" Layla replied.

"So do your parents live in California too?" Logan asked.

I wished he never asked. Layla and I just looked at each other...

"Our parents are dead..." I said.

Logan's P.O.V:

"Our parents are dead..." Elena said. I could tell she was holding back her tears. Before I could reply, fans started running in and crowding our table.

Layla said something to Brendan, then her and Elena got up and left. I tried to call for Elena but she couldn't hear me. Before I knew it they were out the door.

Layla's P.O.V:

"Why'd you lie? Why'd didn't you just tell them that we were abandoned?" I asked Elena.

"I- I don't know... I just freaked out and I technically didn't lie... My parents ARE dead to me" she said and started walking faster. My parents abandoned me as well, when I was five. I've been in foster care since and just moved out with Elena.

"El wait up..." I said while catching up to her. I knew something was wrong..

"Whats wrong?" I asked her.

"I- I messed up my chance with Logan. What if this was my only chance of meeting him? I didn't even get a number or anything. I have no way of contacting them. I just walked out on him without even saying bye. I just missed my chance of actually becoming friends with the guy I've loved since I was thirteen" she said. She looked like she was gonna cry. Damn. This girl really likes him.

"Well.... maybe its not the last time you will meet him" I said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I got Brendan's number before we left, now lets get some ice cream and get back to our apartment" I said. She smiled and nodded. With that we went back to our apartment.

Once we got home we decided to watch a movie. I put on Titanic while El sat on the couch and began to eat.

We were half way through the movie when we heard a knock.

"Layla go get it" El said.

'Fineeeee... but pause the movie or else I will kill you" I said and then she paused it while letting out a big ass sigh.

I went to open up the door to see...

Nobody?

"Layla?" a voice said down below. It was Evan.

"Oh my god.... Did you follow us home?!?" I said shocked.

"Actually Logan and I live in this building.... right beside you both" Evan said.

"Did you guys just move here?" I asked him. He nodded and said "I'm guessing you guys just moved here too". I nodded in response. Wow.

"LAYLAAAAA WHO THE FUCK IS IT.... YOU'RE TAKING FOREVER!!!! IM ABOUT TO START TITANIC!!" El scream. Evan went running in and screamed "I LOVE TITANIC". This caused Elena to scream and spill her popcorn on him.

"EVAN?!... HOW THE FU-" she started but I caught her off by "meet our new neighbour....".

She just sat there with her mouth open.

"You and Logan lived beside us?!" She asked after the five minutes she took to process all this.

"Yup" He replied.

"EVANNNN?!" We heard a male voice scream. It was Logan.She looked at me shocked and I just smirked. Well this is going to be interesting.

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I promise next chapter will be longer

Make sure to vote and Comment XD

Christmas themed chapters are going to be coming out soon Xx