Chapter 10

Authors Note: Just a quick note before you begin this chapter. No hate to Jake, this is just for the fan fiction, so please no hate.

Next update will be on New Year's Eve!!!

__________________________________________________________________

-recap-

Layla's P.O.V:

-An hour later-

We were all playing a game of heads up but then the doorbell rang.

"That should be my family" Logan said and went to open the door.

"Ayeeee little brother Jakey" Logan said while hugging his brother than his parents.

Then it hit me.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

"Your the clown" I said. Everyone looked at Jake shocked.

"Surprise?"

Logan's P.O.V:

"Your the clown" Elena said. We all looked at Jake shocked.

"Surprise?" He questioned.

"Wait what clown are you talking about?" he asked confused. How many times has this kid dressed up as a clown? The fuck. Elena explain the whole situation that took place six months ago.

"Ohh yeahhhhhh, that wasn't me" Jake said.

"Wait so you've dressed up like a clown before but that clown wasn't you?" Layla questioned.

"Well yeah, I've dressed up as a clown once because I didn't have any content for the vlog, but I never dressed up like a clown after that"he replied.

"It's not like you need a clown mask to look like a clown" I said and then he tackled me down. We play fought for a good ten minutes then we all started to watch a Christmas movie.

Elena's P.O.V:

We were watching 'Home Alone' but all I could think about was the clown. I know Jake was the one with me, so if he wasn't the clown that poisoned drinks.... Did he try to poison me? This wasn't adding up.

"You okay?" Brendan whispered in my ear. Brendan and Logan were sitting on Both sides of me and beside Brendan was Layla then Evan.

"Uh yeah..." I replied but I could tell her didn't believe me, he didn't question me though.

-A few hours later-

"I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Logan, Jake and Layla both whined.

"I'll go get food.What do you guys want?" Brendan asked.

"PIZZA" Layla screamed and Brendan chuckled.

"Elena come with me, I'm gonna need help" he said. Ughhhh. I nodded.

-In The Car-

"Okay are you going to tell me what's going on? You've been lost in your thoughts all night" Brendan said while driving.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"El come on, don't you trust me?" Brendan asked, still keeping his eyes on the road. Brendan and I have gotten really close. He's like a brother to me.

"I think Jake is lying. I know for a fact that Jake was with me that night. He was the last face I saw before I blacked out...." I explained.

"Wait so you think Jake poisoned you?" Brendan questioned shocked.

"I d-don't know" I exclaimed frustrated.

"Well we need to figure it out.. How about I ask Loga-" Brendan began but I cut him off.

"No... No asking Logan anything. Don't tell Logan about this. I don't want him to think I'm assuming stuff with his brother. Don't worry, I will figure it out. When I'm alone with Jake I'll ask him" I said.

Brendan let out a sigh "okay fine... but if you need help just ask me".

We left the convo at that and got the pizza...

Layla's P.O.V:

"OH MY GODD!!!! HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO TAKE!!" I screamed. I needed my pizza.

"Here drink some water" Jake said while bring me water. I took the water and drank it all.

"Damn girl your thirsty" he said.

"SHES ALWAYS THIRSTY!!!" Logan ad Evan screamed.

"GO FUCK YOURSELF!" I screamed back.

"KIDS LANGUAGE.... NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP" Greg (Logan and Jake's dad) screamed in a joking way. We all started laughing. Evan and I decided to play video games while waiting for the pizza.

"FUCK ! HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS!" Evan screamed.

"HAHAHAHA I BEAT YOU FIVE TIMES IN A ROW!" I screamed.

Evan threw a tantrum so I left him in his room and decided to go find Logan. I went to Logan's room but he wasn't there but Jake was.

"They are gonna figure out sooner or later.... soon enough they will all know whats going on" I heard Jake on the phone. What the fuck is he talking about?

"Layla Pizza's here" someone said behind me scaring me. It was Logan. I nodded and we both walked downstairs.