Chapter 13

-recap-

Elena's P.O.V:

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" everyone screamed. Next thing I knew was Logan's lips were on mine. I instantly kissed back, fireworks began and we parted.

"As I was saying.... I like you" he said and then smashed his lips back on mine.

Layla's P.O.V:

"HAPPY NEW YEARS" everyone screamed.

"Awwwwwww"Brendan and I said in sync. Logan and Elena were kissing.

"He finally did it... It's my turn" Brendan said, he was talking to himself.

"Your turn for wh-" but Brendan cut me off my smashing his lips onto mine, and I gladly kissed back.

~One week later~

Logan's P.O.V

It's been a week since I told Elena I liked her. We never talked about it after that... Well I haven't seen her after that. I feel like she's been avoiding me, and so had Layla. They haven't talked to any of us since that night. I haven't even seen them coming out of their apartment (no it is not creepy that I have been watching their door...)

"HEY LOGANG WHAT'S POPPIN" I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to look happy as fuck.

"Okay so I started the blog really late today so I have no content. We're gonna go to the gym and then go to the store to get some condoms.... I know what your thinking 'Your gonna Smash on camera?' ha nahh but that would be a good idea" I said while smirking.

"But then I'd get my youtube channel shut down.... SO INSTEAD WE ARE GONNA DO THE CONDOM CHALLENGE!!... OKAY NOW LETS GO TO THE GYM AND GET YOKED" I screamed.

~At the Gym~

Elena's P.O.V:

"El let's go to the gym" Layla suggested. She had just gotten back from work and I have been sitting in our apartment watching shows.

"Sure, but I have work at 5 so we better hurry" I told her and with that we went to the gym. I really needed to go to the gym. The gym helps me clear my mind, which I really needed to right now.

Layla and I haven't talked to the guys since the New Years Banquet and well since the kiss. No matter how bad I wanted to be with Logan I couldn't...

I'm sixteen. He's twenty-two, that's illegal and I didn't want him to get in trouble. I wasn't ready to talk to him about it either. Layla told me that her and Brendan kissed too and she's just as scared as I am.

~at the gym~

"El?" a voice said from behind me.

Fuck.

__________________________________________________________________
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late update.

I've been super busy, and I'm not sure when I will be able to update again but I will try asap.

Who do you guys think called Elena's name?