Chapter 1

(PICTURE OF ELENA ON TOP)

Elena's P.O.V:

"Wake up whore" Derek yelled while spilling icy cold water on me. You may be thinking who the fuck Derek is, well let me explain....

My parents abandoned me when I was two. My aunt and uncle took me in, but they were very abusive. They would beat me everyday, and take all their stress and anger out on me. I was way too much of a pussy to ever stand up for myself. Once I turned thirteen I ran away, I couldn't take it any longer. The night of my birthday, when my aunt and uncle were asleep, I grabbed my belongings (which was literally one small bag since I had nothing) and I ran...I ran as fast as I could and as far as I could. I didn't even know where I was going but I just kept running. All of a sudden a huge pain went through my body and everything went pitch black.

-Flashback-

I could hear these voices that I don't recognize. Where am I? Why is everything dark?

"What's her name" I heard a feminine voice say.

"Her name is Elena May. All we know is that  her parents abandoned her when she was younger and her uncle and aunt took her in" a male voice replied. Wait... thats my name. They are talking about me.

"Did you call her uncle or aunt?" the lady asked.

"Well the thing is.... the two suspects that were involved in the crash were her guardians. Her uncle was extremely drunk and so was her aunt, they were the ones that hit her with the car. They aren't fit to be her guardians anymore.... She is gonna have to go into foster care.... if she ever wakes up" replied the manly voice and with that the conversation ended.

-End of Flashback-

So I ended up waking up and going into foster care, and thats where I met Derek. Derek and his friends would always try to touch me and stuff ever since I came. But Karen had this no dating or sexual contact policy, so Derek couldn't do much. He was about four years older than me. My foster mother Karen never cared because Derek is actually her son, so she never gave a shit about how he treated others, but if someone was mean to him they would get punished. I can't wait to get out of this hell hole.

I'm turning sixteen tomorrow, and then I am officially allowed to leave. I've been saving up for three years now. I have enough money saved up to eat and pay rent for three months until I find a proper job. I already found a perfect place. I'm actually going to be sharing the apartment with my best friend Layla. I can't wait!

"ELENA I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO GET THE FUCK UP!!!" yelled Derek snapping me out of my thoughts. Ugh. Just one more day and then I don't have to deal with his bullshit ever again.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

I haven't written a fan fiction in soooooo long so sorry if this is a little bad. I promise it'll get better Xx

Im going to try updating at least once a week, either Friday or Saturday but I'm not sure yet.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeee!!