Chapter 8

-recap-
"Damn we look hot" she said.

"Hell yeah we do" I replied smiling.

"It's almost 7, we should see if they need help" Layla said. I nodded and with that we went to their apartment.

Elena's P.O.V:

"What are you doing? Just knock" Layla said.

"I.... Are you sure we look fine? Do I have anything in my teeth? What if Lo-" I began too rant but Layla slapped me to my senses.

"Ow" I said while rubbing my cheek.

"You look beautiful" she said and with that she knocked at there door. Evan opened it.

"Woahhhhhhhh... You guys look hot" he said and we giggled.

"Awww thanksss, you don't look that bad yourself" Layla said.

"Girls just admit it.... I LOOK FUCKING SEXY" he said and then ran. We just stood and laughed.

"You guys can come in" a manly voice said while chuckling. He had black hair, and he was probably 5'9. Beside him stood a girl, she was sooooo pretty. She had black hair and her body was perfect. Oh my god I sound like a creep. It was George Janko (One of Logan's best friend) and his girlfriend Shelly.

"I'm Ge-" but before he could finish his sentence I cut him off "George Janko, and u must be Shelly. I'm Elena and this is my best friend Layla" I said.

"Ahhh you must be a Jankster" he said.

"We've watched a few videos" Layla said. We continued talking until Logan came screaming.

"GEORGEEEEEEEE WE HAVE NO DRINKSSS" He screamed. 

"Woah... Elena, you look beautiful" he said while staring at me. I looked down and blushed. Layla cleared her throat loudly. 

"Uh you look beautiful too Layla" he said.

"Uhhh thank you" Layla said sarcastically.

"Anyways back to the problem.... WE HAVE NO DRINKSSSSSS" he started freaking out.

"Woahhhh what's going on?" Brendan asked. He was in the kitchen.

"BRENDANNNNN WE HAVE NO DRINKSSSSS" he screamed again.

"Calm down, why don't I go get it" Brendan said.

"OH MY GOD BRENDAN YOUR A LIFESAVER!!!" Logan said and hugged Brendan.

"Layla will come with you.... she has a great taste when it comes to drinks" I lied. She has only had a drink at Derek's and Jason's Birthday party, and that was because the forced us too.

"Aren't you guys only sixteen?" Evan asked. We nodded.

"Damnn you guys just got like ten times hotter" he said and then ran upstairs. Layla was about to say something but Logan cut her off by saying "Okay well you guys need to go now, the parties starting soon... so hurry the fuck up" and he slammed the door in their faces.

I got a messaged from Layla.

From: Lay

I hate you.... :/ 

I laughed to myself.

Layla's P.O.V

We got to the store and went into the drinks station.

"So... Layla what drink is the best" Brendan asked me.Fuck, I don't even know the names of the drinks.

"Uh...... Glen Mckenna" I said.

"Which one 30 year or 60?" he asked.

"What the fuck? They have years for this shit?" I asked, he just laughed at me.

"I'm guessing what Elena said what a lie" he laughed and I nodded. We talked while he chose drinks. He picked out club soda for Elena and I, since we are underage. We went to the cashier and paid for our drinks. Then we saw and ice cream store.

"ICE CREAM!" We both screamed. 

Brendan looked at the time and said "Shit... Logan's party starts in ten minutes... how about we go for ice cream tomorrow?" he asked me.

"That would be great" I said and smiled. I know it wasn't him asking me on a date but it still made me happy at the fact that he still wanted to hang out with me. I decided to text Elena.

To:El

YOUR DA BESTTTT

From: El

Ik ;)

~At the Party~

I ended up losing Elena. Where the fuck could she be?!

"BOOO!" 

"AHHHHH FUCK YOU EL.... YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK" I screamed.

"Well that was kind of the point" she slurred... wait is she drunk?

"El did you drink" I asked. She shook her head but she reeked of alcohol.

"El.... don't lie" I said sternly.

"I didn't drinkkkkkk.... theee drinkkk I had was the one this blonde guyyy gave meeee" she said. 

"You mean Logan?" I asked but before she could answer she passed out in my arms.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Asked Logan.

"Did you give El Alcohol?!" I asked.

"No of course not" he said. He looked generally concerned.

"Then who the fuck did?!" I said stressing out. Now that I knew it wasn't Logan, I was freaking out. El took a drink from a random stranger. What the fuck.

"Okay calm down... Give me the keys to your apartment, I will take her... you go find Evan or Brendan and tell them" he said. I gave him the keys and did as he told me.

~The next morning~

I woke up with pain in my head. I was only in my bra and underwear, and this isn't my bed. OH. MY. GOD. I was in Logan's apartment. I quickly put on my clothes and ran outside to my apartment. The door was open, Logan probably forgot to lock it. I went into Elena's room and Logan was in her bed. 

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" I screamed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Next chapter update will be either on December 24 or 25.

Next chapter is going to be a little different because after the explanation about what happened at the party, it will be going all the way ahead to December.

I'm sorry if it's a bit confusing. Also I am going to try to update twice a week for the next two weeks.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment XD