Chapter 2 - Luna Park

Y/N POV

I woke up and felt that beads of sweat had formed on my forehead. I was also, damp, in more than one place.

"Holy shit..... did I seriously think about that" I mumbled to myself.

I chuckled a bit at myself and bit my lip. "Whoops" I blushed, shrugged to myself and got out of bed. I changed out of my pyjamas and crept downstairs to put them in the washing machine without my parents noticing. I went back to my room and sat on my bed before glancing at the time. Damn, it's already 9am, I woke up so late.

My phone buzzed twice on my bedside table and I grabbed it. I don't usually get many texts. I used my thumb print to open my phone and eagerly looked at who the texts were from. Jimin and the group chat I'm in? The group chat consists of Maria, Tilly and Julia who are basically my only friends.

I opened their text first, slightly worried to see Jimins.

Everyone agreed and then I finally found the guts to open Jimins text

I got another text from Jimin, it was his address. As soon as I got it I closed my phone and quickly got ready. It was hot out so I decided to wear a loose black crop and ripped short shorts. I was used to showing some skin in such a hot country. My hair had natural beachy waves so I decided to take advantage of them and leave my hair the way it was. I had golden circle earrings with little black hearts hanging in the middle. I put on my white converse with long white socks and then did my makeup slowly, taking my time to make it look perfect but still natural. I picked up my small Looney Tunes back pack and walked out of the house.

I looked at Jimins address on google maps and found out that it was only a 10 minute walk away, and then a 5 minute walk to the train station. I started walking and following the directions on my phone. I texted Jimin telling him I was on my way.

Jimins POV

I saw y/n's second text telling me she was close and quickly put on my shoes. I decided to go casual and wear a long white shirt with black shorts and my yellow converse. I put on a backwards flat cap and some sun glasses then stepped outside.