Chapter 13 - Teaser

!!!WARNING!!
This chapter contains content of:
- sexual intercourse

Y/n POV

Everyone had finally left and it was just me and Jimin. I was finishing the washing up when Jimin came up behind me and put his hands on my hips. He swayed me slightly and kissed my neck slowly

"So" he kissed my neck "what" he kissed my jawline "do you" He kissed my cheek "want" he spun me around quickly and pull me hips into his "to do" he smirked and kissed me slowly on the lips.

"Hmmm" I pulled away from the kiss and put my hands on his chest "how about" I slid my hands down and smirked, looking into his eyes "we" I hooked my finger onto the hem of his shorts and kissed him. I bit his lip and looked into his eyes again, taken aback by the amount of lust in his eyes "watch a movie."

I saw his jaw drop and morf into a frown. I used my hand to cover my mouth as I held back laughter.

"You're an awful person.." I heard him mumble.

I pouted and kissed his cheek "Yahh don't say thaaat I was only teasiiiing." I leaned in and whispered in his ear "later."

I finished cleaning the plates and the kitchen then went and sat down to watch a movie with Jimin.

"So what movie?" I sat down on his lap facing him for a moment and bounced slightly, just to tease him more. I kissed his cheek and smirked slightly at the look on his face.

"I-I uh, I don't know." He was blushing~

"Hmm" I spun around in his lap, maybe I'll just stay here it's actually kinda comfortable. I felt Jimin's arms wrap around my waist tightly and his head rest on my shoulder. I leaned back comfortably and put one of my hands on top of his. We eventually chose a movie and relaxed in each other's embrace.

Jimin's POV

We started the movie but half way through, I noticed that y/n had fallen asleep.

"Jagiiii~" I kissed her cheek to check.

She just groaned and turned around in my lap again, wrapped her arms around my neck tightly and rested her head in the crook of my neck. My cheeks went a light pink as I felt her hot breath against my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly and hugged her back, putting my forehead on her shoulder. I took a deep breath in and chuckled slightly, her shampoo smells nice. I slowly took out my phone and took a photo of her, to show her later.

I chuckled as I looked at the photo "cutie~"

I put my phone on the bench and hugged her tightly again. I kissed her neck and felt her shuffled a bit, tightening her grip on me. A wide smile spread across my face as I felt her kiss my neck back before going back to sleep again.