Chapter 3

Applejack begrudgingly made her way up to Rainbow Dash's house. To say she was dreading this would be an understatement, but it was only for a day. 24 hours and then this whole thing would be behind her. Applejack knocked quickly on the door and Rainbow Dash quickly answered the door with a smirk.

"Were you waiting by the door for me to knock?" Applejack asked knowingly. Rainbow Dash's cool facade quickly burned away.

"No!" Rainbow Dash answered embarrassed, her cool attitude shattered. Applejack smiled, knowing that she got one last leg up on Rainbow Dash before her day of humiliation. "Ugh just come in," Rainbow Dash said annoyed. Applejack obeyed as Rainbow Dash invited her in. Applejack was surprised to see that Rarity and Sunset Shimmer were waiting around on the couch.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" came Fluttershy's voice. "Taking care of a baby can be hard." Fluttershy said as she entered the living room.

"Am I early or something?" Applejack asked annoyed by the small audience that had gathered.

"No you're fine," Rainbow Dash said sympathetically. "I just can't get them to leave."

"I'm just trying to make sure you're prepared!" Fluttershy replied angrily.

"And I appreciate that," Rainbow Dash said slightly apologetically. "But we'll be fine."

"Speak for yourself," Applejack said quietly. "Doesn't explain why you two are here though?" Applejack said gesturing to Sunset and Rarity.

"I'm here to admire my work Applejack," Rarity said poshly.

"Same," Sunset added. "She's had me modeling the thing for like three weeks, I want to see how it looks on someone else for a change."

"You guys got mad at Applejack for having Big Mac watch me, and now you want to do the same thing," Rainbow Dash said defensively.

"Its fine," Applejack said with a sigh.

"You sure?" Rainbow Dash said worried.

"Yeah," Applejack answered slowly. She had figured that Rainbow Dash would be happy to have a live audience to her humiliation, but she was being weirdly defensive about it.

"Well as long as you're ok with it," Rainbow Dash said sweetly. "Come on, let's get you changed in my room." Rainbow Dash grabbed Applejack's hand and lead her back into Rainbow Dash's room, Applejack fighting slightly.

"I know where your room is Rainbow Dash," Applejack said struggling against Rainbow Dash Holding her hand.

"I know you do," Rainbow Dash said quickly. "I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Get hurt on what?" Applejack replied.

"Hush no backtalk," Rainbow Dash scolded as the two entered her room.