Chapter 11

Applejack was happily coloring on the floor while Rainbow Dash watched. Rainbow Dash was a little stunned at how absorbed into the activity Applejack was. Even a quick, playful, pat on the diaper garnered only minimal reaction from Applejack, nothing more than a playful happy wiggle in response. Applejack stopped her coloring briefly, concentrated for a moment, and then when right back to coloring. Rainbow Dash laughed. She knew what Applejack had done, she hadn't gotten used to using her diaper yet, and still had to stop and focus for a moment to let it out.

"Have an accident in your diapee sweetie?" Rainbow Dash asked teasingly.

"No," Applejack lied with an embarrassed face,

"Applejack we don't lie," Rainbow Dash scolded. "Did you wet your diaper?" Rainbow Dash asked again.

"Yes mommy," Applejack said somehow more embarrassed. Both she and Rainbow Dash knew that she really liked it though. Applejack couldn't hide her grin and playful squirms that increased with the teasing.

"Good job using your diaper like a good baby," Rainbow Dash said ruffling Applejack's hair.

"Stop it mommy," Applejack whined. Rainbow Dash laughed.

"Ok go back to coloring, I'll leave you alone." Applejack gave another happier noise in response, and returned to her coloring, garnering a smile from Rainbow Dash.

     Rainbow Dash busied herself with a few chores in the kitchen, being sure to keep an ear out for Applejack, listening for her persistent humming, and the small babbling noises she made to herself.

     Rainbow Dash was cleaning some dishes when she was stunned by a knock at her door. She sprinted to the living room to Applejack, who was still obliviously coloring away as if the knock at the door was nothing to worry about.

"Aj!" Rainbow Dash called. Applejack snapped to on hearing her name and realized the gravity of the situation. She hurried to hide behind Rainbow Dash's couch while Rainbow Dash moved to answer the door. "Coming!" Rainbow Dash called to the door once Applejack was safely hidden out of sight. Rainbow Dash opened the door to Sunset Shimmer and Twilight.

"Rainbow Dash," Sunset Shimmer said relieved.

"Yeah?" Rainbow Dash asked confused as to what her friend was doing at her house.

"Where were you?" Sunset asked annoyed. "You and AJ didn't show up at the café' after school and neither of you have picked up your phone."

"Oh," Rainbow Dash said. Both she and Applejack, who was listening to the conversation from her hiding place behind Rainbow Dash's couch, had the same realization. They had been too caught up in their play, and had completely forgotten about everything else, including their daily meet up with their friends. Their phones were laying on the guest bedroom floor, still on silent and with several unread text messages. "Sorry I just didn't feel up to it today." Rainbow Dash said coming up with a quick excuse.

"Well, have you seen Applejack?" Twilight asked. "She hasn't been answering her phone either."