Chapter 14

Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, and Pinkie Pie were all three sitting on Rainbow Dash's couch embarrassed. Applejack was pacing angrily, still in her dress from earlier and a diaper, and Rainbow Dash was sitting in her recliner in a similar mood.

"I just can't believe you guys would do this," Applejack fumed. "You couldn't have just left us alone to have fun."

"If I could spank you guys," Rainbow Dash mumbled louder than she intended.

"Dash." Applejack said with a face that said 'are you serious.'

"Sorry," Dash apologized. The others had indeed heard her though, and were vicariously embarrassed, but at least they now knew the reason for the crying they heard.

"So you're fine?" Sunset asked relieved. "She was just ..."

"She was spanking me yes," Applejack said plainly and angrily, being surprisingly threatening considering the cute dress she was wearing didn't hide her diaper. "And yes I am fine. Anyone else know about it?"

"Well Twilight knew we were coming here."

"Great!" Rainbow Dash huffed. "Anyone else coming over to my house to spy on me?"

"We're really sorry about this," Rarity said quickly. "We shouldn't have been nosy. Twilight was right, it was something you didn't want us to see and we should have respected that."

"Well thanks for apologizing," Applejack said with a sigh. "I guess that solves the problem of having to hide it from everyone. "Might as well tell Twilight and Fluttershy while we're at it, they'll find out eventually."

"I'll call Twilight," Pinkie Pie said, eager for a reason to leave the room. Rarity and Sunset followed meekly behind her.

"And you can tell Fluttershy," Applejack added. Rainbow Dash grew nervous.

"Uh well," Rainbow Dash said faltering. "Thing is, and don't be mad at me, I might have already told Fluttershy." Applejack frowned. "I knew you would be mad."

"Yeah I'm mad," Applejack began. "I thought this was supposed to stay between us, and now everyone of our friends knows."

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry. I only told her because I was worried."

"Worried?"

"Worried that I wouldn't be able to take care of you. It's me we're talking about here I couldn't take care of a patch of grass let alone you. Fluttershy is good at that kind of thing. I just wanted to make sure I didn't mess something up, and make you leave."

"Dash," Applejack said exasperated.

"You're mad at me," Rainbow Dash said moping.

"I'm not mad," Applejack clarified. "You only did it because you cared about me, like you've done all weekend. Just tell me next time."