Chapter 10

Applejack was following behind Rainbow Dash as the two made their way back to Rainbow Dash's house after school. The two were extremely excited for the weekend ahead, which Applejack found somewhat ironic considering the last time they had done this, she was dreading the ordeal. Now she couldn't wait. As a testament to this she actually wore some of the diapers Rainbow Dash had given her to school, underneath a very modest skirt.

"You didn't have to do that you know," Rainbow Dash said to Applejack.

"Do what?" Applejack asked innocently.

"You know what," Rainbow Dash answered. "You must be soaked wearing that all day."

"Yeah I didn't think that through," Applejack admitted.

"And now you see why I make you wear thick ones." Applejack smiled slightly at this.

     It wasn't long before the two had made it to Rainbow Dash's house, and they began packing some of their school supplies away, as the two had homework they would have to do at some point during the weekend, though they were too excited to handle it right away.

"Ok I'm sure ready for a change," Rainbow Dash said quickly.

"Yes please," Applejack said eager to get out of the soggy diaper she had worn through school.

"You should ask me before you do stuff like that, ok," Applejack said as she led Rainbow Dash to the back room. The makeshift changing table from before was a little more realized. Rainbow Dash had ordered some straps for Applejack's wrists, to keep them out of the way during changes. She had affixed them to the top of the table with some bolts. There was a little piece of strong nylon in between where Rainbow Dash had attached it, and where the actual cuff was, so the person could move their arms slightly, but it was not enough room for them to bring it down to the diaper area.

"I wanted to surprise you," Applejack whined as she took off her skirt revealing the very wet diaper. She laid down on the table and Rainbow Dash secured her wrists in the straps. Applejack playfully wriggled with the straps seeing how much freedom she had. She was distracted and before long Rainbow Dash was releasing her as she had finished with the diaper change.

"These are the new ones I ordered," Rainbow Dash said admiring them on Applejack. Rainbow Dash opened a closet in the room, one that had a mirror on the inside door, so she could see. She was in her t-shirt from school, the skirt she was wearing still on the floor. The diaper was a light brown, and decorated with horseshoes and cowboy themed stars that would fade when wet. This design was the on the center where the padding was, and it was surrounded by blue for the outside wings.

     Applejack knew it was cliche', she even complained as such to Rainbow Dash when she was ordering them. Of course the farm girl would be wearing the cowboy themed diapers. Looking at them though, she had to admit they looked cute on her.

"Those look so stinking cute," Rainbow Dash said echoing Applejack's inner thoughts. Applejack give her butt a playful wiggle, already starting to slip into her head space on seeing herself in the new diaper. "I'm glad you like them too," Rainbow Dash said giggling.