Chapter 16

Rainbow Dash and Applejack were about to make their way in to the café. They were a tad late, as Rainbow Dash wanted to take the opportunity to expand Applejack's horizons. This was the source of Applejack's current embarrassment. While Rainbow Dash was wearing her usual t-shirt and jeans, Applejack was wearing a short pink dress. The skirt fell about halfway down her knees, and when she moved you could catch glimpses of the pink diaper on underneath, and you could see it enough that the babyish design was fairly noticeable. She was also wearing a blue chest harness. And even though Rainbow Dash didn't have the lead connected, it stuck out against her pink dress. All of this led to a very flustered Applejack.

     This was something Rainbow Dash had wanted to do since the weekend. After Applejack admitting to at least being somewhat excited by the idea of her friends knowing about her submissive status with Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash wanted to see just how far she could take it. The environment of the café' was fairly controlled, and she had called the others ahead of time to let them know this would be happening, and to make sure they were ok with it, and weren't surprised. In essence, she had created an entirely safe and secure environment, one where she could whisk Applejack away to safety if she became overwhelmed, though Applejack was unaware of how far her care taker had gone in ensuring her safety. To her it was all too real, she was shaking nervously, and playing with the bottom of her skirt.

"Remember what I told you honey," Rainbow Dash said sweetly. "Be on your best behavior so I don't have to punish you in front of everyone ok." Applejack gulped and nodded. Rainbow Dash had a feeling that Applejack didn't want that to happen, which was good because Rainbow Dash didn't want it to either. The threat was serious though, she would do it if she had to, and that was enough to have the intended effect and keep Applejack obedient. "What's your color sweetie?" Rainbow Dash asked sweetly.

"Green," Applejack said quietly.

"Listen," Rainbow Dash said seriously. "Don't hesitate to let me know if you're yellow or red ok. I'm serious." Applejack nodded.

"Ok mommy," Applejack said with renewed confidence. Knowing that Rainbow Dash would be there to protect her if it ever got to be too much let Applejack fully enjoy the moment. She was embarrassed and humiliated already, and they haven't even been in to see their friends yet. Added on to that was the utter submissiveness to Rainbow Dash that came along with being a "good girl." Doing what Rainbow Dash said, when she said it no matter what, addressing her as mommy at all times, and of course using her diapers no matter who was around.

"Hold my hand baby," Rainbow Dash said kindly. Applejack didn't hesitate, and tightly grabbed Rainbow Dash's hand. Despite being the one putting her in this situation, Rainbow Dash's constant presence was a source of comfort for Applejack. She could trust her to push it far enough, and to stop if she went too far.

     Applejack took a deep breath as she and Rainbow Dash entered. Their friends were all waiting at a table in the back expectantly, and they all waved sweetly at Applejack as she and Rainbow Dash made their way over. Rainbow Dash shared a knowing look with everyone, and they all struggled to suppress a giggle. Applejack didn't see though, as she had her face directed at the floor out of embarrassment.

"That's a very cute dress Applejack," Rarity said knowingly. Applejack fidgeted quietly,