What the actual Heck?

"Bzzzzz, Bzzzzz, Bzzzzzzzzzz" 

Gosh who the hell is texting me at this time? I said to myself.

It was quarter past twelve in the morning and we had school today.

 I really did not feel like going to school today but then again who does? I was up and awake now but someone texting me at this time is some sketchy situation.

Maybe it some weird government person, I've always thought they have been watching me every day.

I decided to wake up and see what the problem is, Oh wow, Why am I actually not surprised?

It was my friend, Maddy.

I met her during Freshman year and she was in one of my classes. We really did not get along well at first but now she is alright, I guess. 

She was always the typical stressed out person in one of your classes. 

Maybe that was why we got along..

I picked my glasses up to see thirty annoying messages on my screen. 

Wonder what it is about this time.. 

She was babbling about some contest this vlogger named Logan Paul was having. It was basically a trip to LA to live with him FOR A WEEK.

A week, with Logan Paul, wow that would be... hot.. wait shit that could never happen to me. I quickly snapped out of my daydream and texted her back.

Sab:

Mads, Are you on acid again?

Sab: 

I heard about the contest, but we could never win you know?

Mads: 

YES WE CAN!!! WE JUST GOTTA BUY A SHIT TON OF MERCH!

Wow, is she actually being serious? Where the hell are we gonna get the money from???

Sab:

 Wow, you actually think we have money for that?

I like his merch but that shit is too overpriced anyway... 

I lied, I wanted his merch badly for Christmas. He released some red drop merch. The red hoodie is looking lit like always.

Mads: 

Well we can start selling some junk in your house....I mean aren't you saving up some money for college?

WHY DONT WE SELL FOOD? THAT'S A GOOD IDEA

Uhm...She's losing her head. I wanted to be honest and tell her idea was trash but at the same time, I was mad desperate for cash. Oh shit, that rhymed.

Sab:

OKAY Whatever, go buy your stupid merch. I'm just gonna ask for it for Christmas, it will all be okay. 

Can I fucking go to sleep now? We have school tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I will die once I walk through those doors..

Mads: 

I will die once I wake up for it, Night Sab.

I left her on opened because I really did not feel like replying anymore. 

After this situation, I could never stop thinking about the competition. I mean there are probably a thousand other girls buying merch right now... whatever.. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.