Landing

I woke up at the sight of people standing up from their seats and grabbing their luggage. 

Shit. We are here. 

I stood up and opened the compartment that was above my head and grabbed my suitcase.

"Hey Sab, Can you help me?" Brianne said as she was jumping up and down like a little kid trying to get Bryce's suitcase down. 

"Sure." Maddy and Bryce were nowhere to be found. Where the hell could they be?

Just as I expected, I saw Maddy and Bryce running down the aisle trying to pass crowds of people. 

"Where the hell did you guys go?" I said all confused when they both started laughing.

"Oh, You'll see," Maddy said with a smirk on her face. "Let's just say Bryce hates herself more now." 

Omg, What the hell is wrong with them? 

"Sabrina, you're paying for our tickets." Bitch Who tf are you talking to? I'm not fucking rich, once I marry Logan Paul I will be. 

"Just go, Sab" Brianne hollered at me as she was already down by the exit. 

I continued to walk down the aisle getting closer and closer to the exit.  As I walked out of the boarding station, my heart dropped. 

Screaming fans, cameras and bodyguards were all over the place. 

"Oh my shit. Oh my shit."  I mumbled to myself as I tried to cover as much of my ugly ass face from all these cameras. I fucking hate pictures of myself. 

"OH MY GOD!" I hear Maddy scream as she walks out of the plane, quickly following Bryce with that confused look on her face. Where the hell is Brianne? 

"SMILE!" I see Brianne taking pictures with fans and signing their papers. 

"BRIANNE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Maddy yells at her as she quickly runs towards her direction. Maddy started to do the same thing. 

"Sab, We need to get out of here!" Bryce said as she was trying to make way through crazy swarming fans. 

I didn't really give a shit about anything happening around me. 

The only thought in my head was Where is Logan Paul?

The screaming grew louder...and louder..and LOUDER. Oh my shit... He is hotter than I thought he would be. I saw his curly locks making its way down the crowd. 

Ugh, Fuck me right here right now. I quickly searched for Maddy. 

"MADDY HE IS HERE WE HAVE TO FUCKING GO!" 

"OKAY... OMGGGG SAB LOOK BEHIND YOU!" She had the most shocked and surprised look on her face. 

I slowly turned around and saw the most beautiful thing in the universe.. I mean I saw Logan Paul. 

"Hey, Yoo What's up Sabrina and Maddy! I'm glad you're here!"

OMG IM GONNA LOSE MY SHIT! SAB CALM TF DOWN ITS NOBODY YOU'RE FINE IM FINE IM NOT FUCKING FINE HES YOUR HUSBAND JUST JUMP ON HIM ALREADY! 

"Hey, Logan!!" Maddy says as Logan puts an arm around her for a little side hug. FUCKING BITCH YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING HIM AGAIN!

I just stood there in awe.. He is so fucking tall and omg he is too hot. I can physically feel the heat.

"Fuck me..." OMG "Whoops Uhm I mean, Hey Logan.." SHIT.