5 hours more like 5 years.

We just gotten on the plane and Maddy is already annoying the hell out of me.

"So basically, Logan told me some person is gonna pick us up in some black SUV." 

She said scrolling through her phone looking at her DMs.

Again, Why isn't Logan Dming me? I quickly looked for the nearest exit just in case I had to throw her off the plane. Oops. 

Now I feel threatened. 

I tried to sneak a glance at her phone while she was busy putting her stuff up. "Oh shit." I mumbled to myself as I accidentally threw her phone when she surprised me. 

"SAB WHAT THE FUCK????" She said looking for her phone through crowds of people. "WE NEED THE PHONE FOR OUR TICKETS BACK HOME AND SHIT!" 

"Sab Way to go..WAY TO GO!" Bryce said as she turned her head and sat up right facing us on her seat. 

"Good thing we have first class, If we didn't I would be complaining the whole entire ride." She said laughing. 

Bitch you'd still be complaining even if we were stuck at an island. I said in my head as I let out a chuckle. 

"I FOUND IT!" Maddy said as she sat in her seat and buckled herself up. 

Dammit. 

I tried to think of ways I could borrow her phone from her. Just needed to make sure her and Logan aren't flirting or anything. 

"Hey Mads, Can i borrow your phone? I need to use my snapchat and your phone is faster than mine." I nervously smiled  to her like I'm not about to deep into her dark soul and find out her secrets.

"Uhm yeah sure Sab..let me go the bathroom.." She handed me her phone and stood up. Once I could not see her anymore, I quickly got on her Instagram and peaked through her DMs. 

"BRYCE WHERE ARE MY STUPID CLOTHES???" Brianne's loud ass high voice made everyone look at her way. 

Are you fucking kidding me right now? When can they ever shut up?

"I DON'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES IF ONLY YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT!" Bryce yelled back louder. I am so sick of these two, I wanna bang their heads together. 

"OKAY GUYS CALM DOWN.. BRIANNE WE WILL GET YOU CLOTHES AND BRYCE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled back as they looked so shook at me.

 It's like as if this was the first time  I ever yelled at them. (Btw It is not) 

"Geez Sab Calm down we were just kidding..." Bryce said as she sat back down looking as if she didn't do anything. 

Whatever Bitch. "Everyone was looking at you and it was weird so.." I said rolling my eyes a little. THIS PLANE RIDE NEEDS TO HURRY UP! JESUS TAKE ME ALREADY!

"I am Back guys...uhm.." She slowly trails off and looks weirdly at me.

 "What now? WHAT DO YOU WANT???"  I yell back at her, I just had to deal with these two now what the hell does she want?

"OMG SAB CALM DOWN WTH I WAS JUST LOOKING AT MY PHONE AND ITS ON MY INSTAGRAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" 

"I was just making sure my HUSBAND ISN'T CHEATING ON ME CAUSE YOU GUYS SEEM ALL SO CLOSE AND SHIT." 

I lost it.. I fucking lost it. 

"Wtf You know I don't like Logan, You can have him." 

"I don't need your permission Bitch, He is already mine." 

"OKAY GEEZ..." She fucking thought she can mess with me and Logan.. 

We have been on the plane for two hours now but it seems like fucking two years especially with these three annoying idiots.

Bryce has been listening to music the whole entire plane ride until Brianne accidentally smacked her when she woke up from her short nap.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRIANNE? I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR FREAKING POSSESSED WHEN YOUR ASLEEP!" 

This was accurately fucking true. 

She always has been doing weird shit when she is asleep. I don't know why but I'm pretty sure shes been abducted by aliens.

"What just happened?" Brianne said looking around confused. "Where the heck are we going?"

Me and Bryce looked at each other concerned as after five minutes Brianne felt back asleep.

Maddy surprisingly was sound asleep right beside me. This was the perfect time to steal her phone, I thought to myself. 

I slowly reached over to her side and grabbed her phone which was inside the cup holder. 

OK, time to find out if this bitch is gonna die tonight. I went to her Instagram and saw her and Logan's dms.

Logan: 

Hey Are you guys all set to come to LA? 

Maddy: 

Yes We are! Excited to see you!

Bitch who the heck does she think she is talking to.. That's my husband

Logan:

 I'm excited to see you too!

OHOHOHOOH you mean excited to see your future wife.

Maddy: 

Haha Sabrina is more excited than me though.

Logan: 

Oh Why so? 

Maddy:

 I don't know.. ;)

Logan: She's kinda cute tbh. 

Maddy: 

Aw. That's nice. 

Logan: 

I gtg. Text me when you guys are off the plane. 

Maddy:

 Yes I will! 

I turned her phone off and I had the biggest smile on my face. Logan Paul.. LOgan PAul... LOGAn PAUl.. 

"LOGAN FUCKING PAUL!" I said out loud not realizing I just yelled his name out in front of a bunch of strangers with my arms up in the air. 

Everyone started giving me weird glares as I sat back down. When they finally stopped looking at me I mumbled to myself  

"You go Sab you're the shit." I tried to hold myself from screaming and running up and down the aisle.

 I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep, praying that me and Logan are gonna get married.. I mean.. Me and Logan are gonna be good. 

Its fine I'm fine we are all fine. 

I'm just excited to get off this plane. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! CHAPTER 6 IS GONNA BE REALLY LONG AND HAVE A TON OF SHIT HAPPEN! - M.