Maddy, are you on acid?

Sab POV

"Urge Why is this so hard to do!"

I say as I throw a dark blue dress on the floor. I can't even believe I'm thinking of wearing a dress but I'm making it easier for Logan If you know what I mean.

I turned around and walked to my shopping bag and started going through the clothes Maddy bought for me.

She went crazy in the mall today, buying all kinds of expensive shit. Obviously, for me, Target is good enough.

I was stopped by the sight of lingerie in the bag.

She knows me too well.

Logan and I are going to the club tonight and If anything happens tonight I need to be prepared for it.

I finally picked a dark grey dress that was a little short but not TOO short.

I liked it. Wow, this is weird.

I was trying to unzip my dress when Logan walks into my room. He looked up at me and had a shocked expression on his face.

"Wow...Uhm Ahem.. Maddy is looking for you and we are leaving around eleven.. It's uh.." He raises his hand, looking at his watch  as he is trying to avoid eye contact with me

"it's 9:00." I said to him with confidence, trying to keep my cool but I might just lose my shit if he gets any closer

"oh yeah, we got a lot of time..I'll leave you be." He opened the door and just as he was about to leave I grabbed his arm and pulled him back

"Logan.." I said looking directly into his blue eyes.

"Don't say anything.." He said to me as He grabbed my hand and held it close. We stood there for a little while until our faces got closer as each second was passing.

HOLY SHIT WE ARE ABOUT TO KISS IM FLIPPING OUT. OKAY, Sab Relax just let him do the work.. LET HIM DO THE WOR

"Logan? Sab?" Maddy walks in and Logan and I quickly separate. There was an awkward silence.

"Oh yeah, I was just about to head out, sorry..." Logan walked out of the room and shut it behind him

I wanted to choke Maddy to death but then again I kinda wanna choke myself to death too.

"DID I JUST RU-"

"MADDY SHUT UP WE LITERALLY WERE ABOUT TO KISS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME!!!"

I let out a groan and collapsed on my bed. Soon enough, footsteps were outside my door and it was Bryce and Brianne all dressed up and ready.

"Is my dress too tight? I feel like it's showing to much.." Brianne says as she's trying to pull her top up, she was wearing those tank dresses.

To be honest, it was a little slutty, but she can wear whatever the hell she wants.

"Brianne I can see everything from afar." Bryce replies as she tries and helps Brianne cover as much as they can.

"Well Whatever, they wanna be out let them be out." When she said this I hear Maddy let out a sigh as she had her hand on her face.

"I haven't even dressed yet..." Maddy walked out of the room followed with Bryce and Brianne babbling about who's staying sober tonight.

If they get in trouble tonight I'm going to drown my self in tequila. I'm not bailing these bitches out again.

But I don't really like drinking so I might just hang Myself instead. Plus, I don't wanna be a drunk driver.

I grabbed my shoes and my necklace and walked out my room.

Maddy POV

I walk into my room and was shocked by who I saw standing right in front of me.

"Maddy, I really have to talk to you.."

"Brendan, I need to get ready. We have our "Date" tonight remember?" I already knew what he was gonna tell me.

Rumors have been going around that Jake has a crush on me. I don't know how that news passed in one day but it has. Brendan has been all over it

He grabbed my arm as I was trying to grab my dark grey laced dress in my closet.

"Is it true?.."

"Brendan, Lydia likes you... and She's outside waiting for you. I just got here and I don't understand what we have to talk about.."

I rolled my eyes and walked into my bathroom. I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror.

Brendan was a sweet kid, but there's something about Jake that makes me want more..

I put a light face of makeup on, and put my grey heels on. My hair was wavy, Never had it this way before.

I walked out of the bathroom and Brendan was sitting on the side of my bed. I don't know how I feel about him but I do know I do have feelings for him.

He stood up and got closer to my face until our faces were inches away.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and before I could lean in, he put his lips on mine and I didn't know how to react...

I stood there frozen and confused..

He let go and smiled. I liked it and It was weird

"Why did you do that..." I looked at him confused.

"I couldn't wait till after.. You look amazing.."

I feel myself heat up again. Good thing I didn't decide to go to the club tonight, Jakes gonna be there...

Jake and Brendan in the same place together where there is alcohol and drunk people is not a good combination.

I shrugged it off and walked out with him to the car.