I deserved better.

Sabrina POV: 

I called Bryce over and over again and I still had no response. I am so pissed right now, I might actually shit my pants. 

Logan looked at me and knew that I was upset. "What's going on?" He said in a concerned tone.

"My friends maybe HOPEFULLY FUCKING NOT BECAUSE I WILL HAVE AN ANEURYSM got arrested..." He looked at me confused, he is low key pissing me off too but I still love him. 

I turned away because I felt my body heat up and my eyes were getting watery. I didn't want to cry in front of him, that's just weak. 

He continued to watch me and I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders. "Hey It's gonna be okay, I'll call someone. Just tell me what to do, What can I do to help?" 

Okay, Uhm.. It's either I'm gonna have an aneurysm from him touching me or from Bryce and Brianne pissing me off. 

"We need to go to San Diego..." He nodded his head and walked to Brendan. He whispered something in his ear and Brendan nodded. 

"Let's go." He called out to me as he started walking towards his car. Where's Maddy? She's probably in the house with Jake. 

I didn't have enough time to tell her what was going on but we both knew some shit like this would happen. 

I hopped in the car and turned back to see the Team Ten house slowly fade away. Bryce and Brianne better be prepared because I am going to kill them. 

Maddy's POV: 

"This is the elevator.." He pointed to a plain white door that was in the second floor.

"Wow, This house is bigger than I thought..." I walked into one of the rooms and I jumped in fright as Apollo jumped on me. 

"Your'e so cute.." I said petting him, Jake followed me in and closed the door behind him. 

"Uhm.. This is my room.." He chuckled as he took Apollo from me and let him out. 

"Big room.." I felt myself tremble at his touch as he put his hand on my shoulder

"Yeah.." We got really close which made me uncomfortable but before anything could have happened my phone started ringing. 

"Oh I gotta answer this.." I looked at my phone and it was Sabrina

"SAB! where have you been?? What's going on?!?!?"

"Me and Logan are on our way to San Diego because Bryce and Brianne's dumb asses got arrested." 

"HOW THE FU- I mean.. Oh Wow I'm not even surprised.." I had to keep my chill, Jake might think I'm a weirdo..

"Yes! Logan said Brendan is waiting for you outside, Stop fucking with Jake and get your ass here." 

"OKAY GEEZ, He's really hot you know, I'm in his room too."

I heard a faint gagging sound in the background... Was that Logan?

"HOLY SHIT AM I IN SPEAKER?" My cheeks started turning red. FUCK He heard everything I said.

"GET YOUR ASS HERE!" That was the last thing I heard after she hanged up on me. I let out a groan, I turned back and saw Jake. He didn't seem confused.

"I know what happened.. Go." I nodded and ran outside towards Brendan's car and he was already waiting for me inside.

"I'm so sorry, I got caught up.." I hopped in and he didn't say a single word to me.

"What..What's wrong?" I turned to him and he STILL didn't say anything to me.

"Nothing.. Just I'm not in the mood to talk.." 

This asshole is jealous.. i am not playing this game with him.

I pouted and turned away.. After this, he had the biggest smirk on his face

"Don't make this difficult for mee.." 

"What I'm not doing anything.. I'm just minding my own business.." I said turning away a little bit more. It was working. 

"Whatever.." He said rolling his eyes, next thing you know we were there and I saw Logan's car right infront of us.