HELP ME ALIENS ARE REAL!

Bryce POV

SHIT SHIT SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I thought to myself as the footsteps were getting louder and louder. 

"Brianne we are gonna fucking get arrested!" I turned to her and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"You mean, YOUR'E gonna get arrested." 

"WHAT THE HELL do you mean?" I looked at her confused, my heart was beating so fast because I heard voices just right outside the cabinet. 

It was Bob.

"BYE BRYCE!" She said as she opened the cabinet door and I heard someone scream. 

BRIANNE YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB

I took a little glance on the crack of the cabinet door, Bob was calling the cops.

"YES THERE'S A GIRL IN THE CABINET.. NO I'M BEING SERIOUS!" 

"PLEASE NOOO I'M WITH KJ I'M WITH KJ!!" 

"YES PLEASE TAKE HER AWAY!" 

Oh my god. They would TOTALLY believe her. Daniel was trying to calm both of them down, look at my hubby go..

"I need to se-" I stopped as the cabinet door fell out and I landed on the kitchen floor.

 They all just stared at me then we heard loud knocking coming in the front door. I stood up and made a sprint for the balcony. 

"CLEXA DESERVED BETTER BITCHES!" I said as I looked down and jumped, landing onto the pool

Brianne was still over there looking over the balcony, her face was frozen. 

"BRYCE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" 

"YOU GOTTA DO WHAT-" I was stopped by the sound of handcuffs behind me. Shit. 

"Sorry ma'am but we need to take you down to the office.." The police officer pulled me out of the pool and wrapped me in a towel. 

I honestly never felt so alive. 

Brianne POV

I was stuck in the room with Daniel and Bob. I never thought this would be a problem I'd come across in my life. 

"WELL I GOTTA BLAST!" I ran towards the main door and sprinted down the hallway towards the elevators. 

I was stopped by Kj who came out of the elevator. We were both confused.

"BRE! What happened? Are you okay? I heard the police get here and Bob told me there was some girl hiding in the cabinet.." 

"Oh Uhm I'm fine.." I put the fakest smile on my face, hoping he doesn't ask anymore questions.

"What's going on?"

"I was the girl in the cabinet and my friend Bryce just jumped out of the balcony and got arrested and I'm going to get arrested too and I don't know what to fucking do."

I started sobbing in front of him, Damn I'm such a mess

"Oh. Bre, go.. I can't do anything.." He walked away from me and left me there. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? 

"ASSHOLE!" I yelled out and i looked behind me and a guard was waiting for me in the elevator. 

"Ma'am we hav-"

"JUST TAKE ME ALREADY!" I grabbed the hand cuffs and put it on myself. I wiped my tears and walked into the elevator

Sab POV

I walked into the police station and asked for Brianne and Bryce.  I followed this lady down the hallway and into this locked up room. 

There they were, Bryce soaking wet and Brianne crying like a dog. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" I slammed my hand against the pole. 

"TRUST ME YOU BITCHES IF THIS CELL WASN'T HERE YOU TWO WOULD BE FUCKING DEAD!" Logan grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away before I could break the bars. 

I didn't fight back when he did this, he was touching me and I was happy. We both turned back and saw Maddy and Brendan walk in.

"HOLY SH-" Maddy said as she sprinted towards the cell and started laughing. I don't know what she found funny but I was so pissed. 

"WHY!" She said as she stopped laughing. 

 A police guard walked in and handed Logan a clip board that had release papers in them. I grabbed it from him and flipped through the pages, WHERE IS THE FEE??

My mouth dropped as I saw the release fee was 2,000 dollars. WHO THE HELL IS GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!

Logan looked at the paper and knew what I was freaking out about. 

"Sab, I got this." He pulled out some cash and stuck it onto the clipboard

"Logan, No please don't.." 

"It's fine.. It's nothing really.." for him it's nothing because he's fucking rich.

I jumped into his arms and gave him a really tight hug. I loved him more then ever now. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. 

"Your'e welcome.." He whispered onto my ear which made me melt. 

"FUC- I mean.. Thank you" I let go of him and looked at Bryce and Brianne and gave them the death stare. 

We all walked out of the police station and I didn't say a single word to both of them.

 Maddy and Brendan offered to drive them back to their hotel and stay with them until they were both MENTALLY STABLE.

 I waved at both of them and wished them luck. They are gonna fucking need it. 

I hopped in Logan's car and let out a sigh. Help me now.