See now ours isn't so bad. -Bryce

Bryce POV:

All I remember from last night was Sabrina having a mental breakdown while Brianne was crying in the backseat of the car we rented.

We were driving to the hospital and on the way, these two kids started having a panic attack.

For once I was the calm one, I wasn't the one breaking down and crying.

I drove in front of the hospital and told them to get down because I had to park the car.

I walked out of the car and accidentally dropped my keys, when I stood up I was shocked by who I saw standing in front of me.

It was Daniel. What the heck was he doing here?

"Hello, You're the girl from the hotel right?.."

"Yeah, I am..." I didn't know what to say, this guy got me arrested. It was either I was gonna punch him in the face or kiss him.

"I'm sorry for getting you arrested...I felt bad after.."

"Oh no, It's fine.." It wasn't fine but whatever.

"Yeah Uhm Good talk. I'll see you la-"

"What are you doing here?" I realized that sounded kinda rude right after I had said it

"My fr-friend was in an accident..."

"Friend? Who?"

"I rather not say.. but I'll see you later?"

"Is that a question? Or are you trying to get away from me as soon as possible?"

He laughed. It was too cute. "Look, the moment you jumped off that balcony. Something about you attracted me.."

I blushed. I started to turn away and avoid eye contact but instead, I accidentally slip and fall onto my knees.

He let out his hand and laughed as he pulled me up.

"I'll see you later.." He smiled at me one last time as I saw him walk into the emergency room.

I shook my head and headed towards the bright white light in front of me.

Brianne POV

Sabrina and I ran towards the counter and tried not to yell at the lady.

"Ma-Maddy? Lop..uhm.. Sab what's her last name again???"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Lopez "

"Room 441, and I'm guessing the dude that was with her you knew as well?"

Sab nodded. Dude? What dude?

"Brendan North right?" The nurse asked us. Sab nodded again. Who the hell is Brendan?

"They are in the same room."

Sab sprinted to the elevator and I tried to catch up as much as I can.

We pushed the button to the fourth floor, the suspense of the elevator ride was unbearable.

Once the doors opened, We ran right and saw the room 441. This was it, I might actually start crying again.

"Maddy?" I walked in and there was no one there but a boy.. that was actually really cute too..

"WHERES MADDY???" Sab yelled at Brendan who can barely talk.

"She we-went to sur-surgery.. please make su-sure she's okay.." He can barely open his eyes, let along breathe on his own.

I started getting worried again and Sab started crying, I gave her a hug and she just started bawling.

"Brendan.. What kind of surgery?"

"She got punctured on her right side.. the doctors say it might have hit her kidney, but they say the damage isn't bad."

"Omg.." I hear Sab mumble on my shoulder, Where the hell is Bryce?

Bryce POV:

I got really sidetrack because of Daniel.

Oh, my. I walk into the hospital and there's like five million hallways and doors around me.

There was a nurse at the front desk so I decided to ask her but I kinda forgot the room number.

"Uhm Maddy? Something I don't really know her last name."

Her last name is shitty weird. Let's be honest.

"Lopez De Leon?"

Once I heard that I knew it was her.

"Yes."

"Room 441."

I walked towards the elevator, with no rush at all as I knew nothing bad is gonna happen.

Except maybe Daniel getting someone else that isn't me.

I clicked the button for level four and once the door opened. Daniel was right in front of me.

"Hello Again," I say to him with a smug smile.

"Hello Crazy girl who jumped off the balcony.."