Summer Child (Kaede), Ow the Edge (Shuichi) and Gerard Way (Kokichi)

*This takes place after YA'LL READY FO' DIS?! so please read that first

As soon as the door closed, I took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the list of their names, and where their rooms were.

"Kaede seems pretty nice...maybe I'll talk to her first." I mumbled to myself, and shoved the list back into my pocket.

Remembering her room number, I walked down a hallway I've never been down, and saw her dorm room.

I stood in front of the door, and after a moment's hesitation, knocked.

"Just a moment!" I heard Kaede call, and then some footsteps.

The door swung open, and she looked at me in surprise.

"Hey!" She said, looking at me.

"Hey..." I said back shyly, gripping my skirt.

"Sorry!" She said, shaking her head. "I'm usually way more talkative...but I'm just totally speechless right now...You are like, SOOO cute!"

I blushed.

"Thank you. Y-You are very pretty as well..." I said slowly.

"Thank you!" She beamed. "Well, please come in!"

She walked back into her room, and I followed her.

"You can sit anywhere...sorry I didn't have anything planned...I should've made tea or something..." She spoke very fast, then turned to me so fast it made me jump. "Oh! I am just SO rude! I haven't even introduced myself!"

She stuck her hand out, and I gently took it.

"Kaede Akamatsu. Ultimate Pianist. A pleasure to meet you, Chihiro!" She smiled at me, and I nodded.

"It's very nice to meet you too, Kaede, but...how did you know my name?"

"Oh! Well, your boyfriend's is best friend's with my boyfriend's best friend!" She said very quickly, and I blinked hard.

"Um...Mondo?"

"Yes, well..." She sat down on the floor, and I followed suit. "Mondo is best friend's with Kaito. Kaito Momota, Ultimate Astronaut. Mondo and him have been friends for a while, apparently. They had grown apart when they went to different high schools, but now they're back together at college! And Shuichi, my boyfriend, is best friend's with Kaito as well. And Kaito's my friend too, so we talk, obviously, and he's mentioned you because he knows you! Does this all make sense?"

"I get the picture." I say weakly.

"Hey, you look kinda pale. Is everything all right?" She asked, suddenly worried.

"N-No, I'm alright." I say quickly. "I'm just...not very good at meeting new people, that's all."

"Ohhh...I TOTALLY get that. Shuichi is SO awkward when it comes to meeting new people." She explained to me with wide eyes, then gave me a warm smile. "But you don't have to worry, Chihiro. I swear, I'm totally friendly. And I already think your totally awesome!"

I smiled back.

"Thank you. I think you're wonderful as well."

She grabbed my hands.

"Oh, this is great! I think we're going to be GREAT friends!" She beamed, and I gave her a small smile.

"Yes, I think so."