PIANO!!! (Who's Idea Was This?!)

This week's episode on "I'm Bad At Titles..."

Whatever. Just enjoy. ;)

"Hey Shuichi..."

"Yeah, Kaede?"

"What does the phrase "tickling the ivories" mean?"

Kaede and I were hanging out in my room; we were both working on an assignment for class, but Kaede was finding new ways to distract me.

However, this one caught me off guard.

I looked up from my computer and saw Kaede staring at me, blank-faced.

"Oh...um, I'm not sure. Maybe because...your...moving your fingers over the piano like you might move your fingers to tickle someone?"

"Maybe...oh! Come here!" Her eyes went wide like she thought of something, and she patted the space next to her expectedly.

I slowly closed my computer and sat next to her hesitantly.

She reached forward and pulled up my shirt, causing me to yelp and fumble for her hands.

"Kaede, what are you-EEP! STOAHAHAP THAHAHAT!" I shrieked and started laughing as her fingers delicately tickled my bare ribs.

"I get it now!" She said gleefully, then giggled at my predicament. "Shuichi...your laugh is really cute. Why don't I hear it more often?"

She had moved her hand down from my ribs to my belly, and I fell back on the bed, laughing my head off.

"NOHO OHOHNE EHEHEVEHEHER TICKLEHEHES MEHEHE!" I cried, trying and failing to push her hands away.

She giggled some more, smiling down at me.

"I should do this more often." She said happily, and I squealed when she dipped her finger in my bellybutton.

"DOHOHOHN'T DOHOHOHO THAHAHAT!" I laughed, and she laughed with me.

"What? This?" She did it again, and I arched my back.

"PLEHEHEHEASE!"

"Oh, all right." She sighed, and pulled her hands away.

I hurriedly pulled down my shirt, breathing heavily.

I sat up and glared at her, but she was typing away at her computer, humming happily.

"Wait a minute..." I read over her shoulder; she was emailing Kaito!

"Don't you DARE tell him!" I exclaimed, panicking.

"What? Why not?" She asked, smiling sweetly.

Her fingers reached for the keyboard again.

"And...send-AH!" She gave a small scream as I pushed her back on the bed.

I had her pinned down on the bed, and she looked up at me, her eyes wide and her cheeks pink.

"Shuichi...?" She suddenly gasped and started to giggle wildly; I had slipped my fingers under her shirt and was tickling her bare sides.

"Shuichi, wahahait!" She squeezed her eyes shut, and was pushing at my chest.

"T-This is your punishment!" I moved my hands to her stomach, and she squealed.

Her eyes opened, and she stared at me, giggling.

"Y-Yohohour blushing..."

I narrowed my eyes and moved my hands up, tickling her underarms.

She screamed.

"NOOOOOOO!" She managed to shout before collapsing into laughter.

I stopped after a little while, and sat up, my arms crossed.

"You deserved that." I said, matter-of-fact.

"Why were you blushing? Huh? Huh?" She poked my sides and I started to giggle.

"H-Hey! Stoahap thahat!" I tried slapping her hands away.

A few more well-aimed pokes, and I was on my back, helpless.

"Why ahaham I sohoho much mohohore ticklish thahan yohohou?" I whined through my laughter. "It's nohot fahahair!"

She giggled as she squeezed my sides, causing me to yelp.

"I don't know, Shuichi. But I DO know that I'm totally telling everyone that you are ticklish."

My eyes widened, and she giggled again before straightening up, and going back to work.

"Great. Now I'm exhausted." I mumbled tiredly, laying my head in her lap.

She blushed as she looked down at me, but then smiled, deciding to just go with it.