Alola Form Aoi (Angie) What Is That (Tenko) and Evil Cowboy (Korekiyo)

"So...how was it?" Mondo asked me, grinning.

"Good." I said. "Rantaro was really cool...and Ryoma was kinda scary, but I think we're friends...and Kirumi was really nice."

"Yeah, I got all those vibes from them too. Ryoma is kinda cautious of me, cuz' I'm in a gang..." Mondo said sheepishly.

I cupped my hands around his face.

"Well, it's not like it's a bad gang...you just, intimidate people, that's all. I've heard that you've gotten into a few fights though..." I scolded.

"Just fistfights. I didn't kill anyone. Just, maybe send them to the hospital."

I sighed and he gripped my hand.

"Not important. Anyway, who's next?"

"Um...Angie, Tenko, and Korekiyo."

He bit his lip.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, nothing...Angie's kinda weird, but nice. Tenko didn't really like me, because she doesn't like men, so just...be cautious around her, ok?"

"Yeah. And Korekiyo?"

He looked away.

"And Korekiyo...well, Korekiyo and I have a long history...just...he'll ask to "examine" you, for research, and just...let him do it. He's not going to hurt you, and it's for his research. He did it to me, he does it to all his friends...just...know, he means well, ok?"

"What's that supposed to mean? You're supposed to give me ADVICE. This is the scary-looking guy, right?" I asked him.

"You'll be fine. Like I said, Korekiyo and I go way back." He kissed the top of my head. "Go get em'."

I sighed and walked out.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"COME IIIN!"

I opened the door and walked in, then screamed.

"What's wrong?" A skinny, pretty girl with red markings all over her skin turned to me, a paintbrush in hand.

I then noticed that the paintbrush was dripping with red paint.

"Oh...y-you scared me...I thought you were hurt." I relaxed a bit.

"Oh!" She seemed surprised as well, but not in what I was saying.

She walked over to me and stared me down.

"You would be the PERFECT subject! Will you join me?" She flashed me a bright smile.

"I-I'm sorry...what?" I asked weakly.

"I am Angie Yonaga. The Ultimate Artist! And you are?" She smiled.

"O-Oh! Chihiro Fujisaki, Ultimate Programmer."

"Beautiful!" She grinned so wide, I thought her face must hurt. "Chihiro, will you help me with my project?"

"Um...sure?"

"Wonderful! Now remove your clothes."

"Wait, WHAT?!" I took a step back.

"What seems to be the problem? I need you to undress, so I may paint you properly." She explained, her brow furrowed.

"O-Oh...it's, body paint, your working on?" I asked tentatively.

"Yes!" She smiled broadly. "You need only remove your shirt."

I felt sick to my stomach.

"I'm...not sure I can do that..." I said quietly.

"What what? Why not?" She seemed genuinely sad.