KANPAIII!!!

Kill me.

"KANPAIII!!!" Kokichi shouted at the top of his lungs, giggling childishly.

"Kokichi! Lower your voice..." Shuichi said quickly, looking around the mostly empty bar.

Kaede giggled too, stupidly drunk as Kokichi sat in her lap, hiccupping.

Kaede, with Kokichi in her lap, sat on one side of Shuichi, and on the other side sat Kaito, his head on the table, completely passed out.

Shuichi sighed.

How did this happen, again?

...Oh yeah.

Kaede and Kokichi wanted to go out to drink, and at first, Shuichi had said...

"No." Shuichi said simply, lying on his bed, reading a book.

"Huhhh? Why not?" Kaede asked.

Shuichi glanced at her, deadpan.

"Remember the last time you and Kokichi got drunk?"

"No." Kaede said, confused.

"Yes." Kokichi giggled. "Kaede, you don't remember because you WERE actually drunk! I, was only faking it. This time, however, I will not be."

"I won't even get drunk this time, Shuichi! Pleeease?" Kaede begged.

Shuichi reddened, looking at his girlfriend.

"Fine." He sighed. "But I'm bringing along Kaito, just in case."

"Yayyy!" Kaede and Kokichi cheered; Shuichi sighed.

And, here they were: Kokichi, who promised to get drunk and did, Kaede, who promised NOT to get drunk and did anyway, and Kaito, who Shuichi brought along for backup, decided to get drunk because, why not?

"I can't believe I have to take care of all three of you. What am I, your mother?" Shuichi pinched the bridge of his nose, worn out.

Kokichi leaned out of Kaede's lap, clumsily falling into Shuichi's.

"No no no, that would be Kirumi." He said quietly, gently tracing circles along Shuichi's ribs.

Shuichi stiffened, stifling a giggle as Kokichi's feather-light touch tickled his sensitive skin.

"K-Kokichi, knock it off." He mumbled.

"I'm just spelling my name. On you." His eyes were unfocused as he stared up at Shuichi, he started to smile. "How do you...spell my name?"

Kaede burst out laughing, and Shuichi glanced over at her, concerned for a moment.

"U-Um..." Shuichi looked back at Kokichi, who was still staring at him expectedly. "K...o...k...i...c...h...i."

Kaito, who was woken up by Kaede's laughter, lifted his head from the table, yawning and stretching.

He turned slowly to Shuichi, then looked at Kokichi, smiling confusedly.

"What are we doing?" He asked.

"We're spelling our names on Shuichi!" Kaede said cheerfully.

Shuichi's eyes widened, and he squeaked as Kaede started to write her name on him.

"W-Wait! Noho we're not! Stop thahat!" He started to giggle freely as Kaito joined. "N-No! Stop it! Guys!"

Shuichi sighed as he walked out of the bar, supporting a very drunk Kaito as Kaede and Kokichi played a game of tag in the parking lot.

"C'mon, guys. We're going home." Shuichi helped Kaito into the passenger seat, and turned to the other two.

Kokichi was still running around, and Kaede was lying down in the parking lot, her skirt...

Shuichi reddened, running towards her.

"Kaede! Don't pull down your skirt! What are you doing?" Shuichi quickly pulled up her skirt, looking around to see if anyone noticed.

"Shuichi! Your so handsome..." She chirped, holding his face in her hands.

Shuichi blushed.

"Thank you, Kaede. Now, come on. Let's go home, okay?" He gave her a quick smile, and helped her up, guiding her to the car.

He sighed, turning back around.

"Kokichi." He said sternly.

"Mm?" Kokichi turned to him innocently.

"I really don't want to have to chase you." Shuichi said.

"Too bad!" Kokichi said immediately, and took off.

Now, if Kokichi WEREN'T drunk, there is no way Shuichi would have caught him, but since he was...

Shuichi grabbed his arm, pulling him towards him.

"Aw, you caught me! No fair." Kokichi pouted as Shuichi literally had to carry him to the car.

"Ok." Shuichi took a deep breath. "I got all of you. I'm never doing this again. Let's go home."

Getting home wasn't much easier.

Of course, they all fell asleep, but Shuichi dropped Kaede off at her house, then drove to his house with a hungover Kaito and a still drunk Kokichi.

"Ugh...my head..." Kaito stumbled into his house while Shuichi carried Kokichi, dropping him on the couch and sighing.

"I'm taking a shower. There's aspirin in the cabinet above the stove."

When he got back, Kaito was sitting at the kitchen table, looking much better.

"You see, that's the thing, Shuichi." He said brightly. "I used to go out and drink ALL the time before I became an Ultimate! An aspirin, and a half hour, and I'm good as new!"

Shuichi chuckled softly to himself, pouring a glass of water.

Kaito got up and walked over to Kokichi, glancing down at him.

"I can't believe this one gets drunk so easily. It takes a lot for me."

"Kokichi's smaller. So he gets drunk easier." Shuichi shrugged, sipping his water.

Kaito poked Kokichi's side, and he giggled in his sleep, rolling over onto his other side.

Kaito grinned.

"I can never tickle him when he's not drunk. He's too fast." Kaito lightly tickled his side, and he giggled some more, opening his eyes blearily.

"Hey, Kokichi." Kaito waved a hand in front of his face. "Your head hurt yet? Or are you still drunk?"

"My head doesn't hurt..." He mumbled, confused.

"Still drunk, then."

Kokichi squinted at him.

"Who are you?"

Kaito grinned, putting his large hand over Kokichi's stomach, tickling him.

Kokichi slowly grinned, giggling rapidly, too tired to even fight back, much less form words.

Kaito used both hands, alternating between his sides and his stomach, and Kokichi let out the most adorable hiccupy giggles, his movements sluggish as he tried to push his hands away.

Shuichi glanced at the two, shaking his head but smiling despite himself.

Kaito stopped, pulling away as Kokichi giggled softly, turning over and closing his eyes again.

"He's so innocent when he's sleepy and drunk." Kaito said fondly. "What an idiot."