Have A Holly, Jolly...Halloween?!

"Have a holly, jolly...Halloween." Kaede read slowly from the invitation she was just given, then looked up at Miu. "What?"

"Well, not everyone celebrates Christmas, ya know. Kirumi says she's not allowed to celebrate Christmas due to the fact that she's not aloud to have a religion DUE to the fact that her work prohibits any strong opinion SUCH AS THAT...Tenko says she hates Jesus because he's a, quote on quote, "MENace"...Angie celebrates some weird-ass holiday called Atua-mas...and Korekiyo says he celebrates ALL holidays, but doesn't actually believe in any of their values, whatever the fuck that means..."

Kaede sighed.

"So, what are we doing?"

"We're havin' the party at Kaito's house, this Saturday. It's a Halloween party, so dress up. But also, we're exchanging presents. So yeah."

"Ok!" Kaede smiled, starting to get excited. "Let's do this!"

Saturday night, at Kaede's house...

"C'mon, Shuichi, hurry up!" Kaede said, pounding on her bedroom door. "We're gonna be late!"

"Just grabbing my handcuffs!"

"You're what ?!"

Shuichi came out of his room, wearing a police-man hat and a black, button-down shirt with a black tie. He wore a black belt with black pants and black shoes, and hanging from that belt, was a pair of shiny, silver handcuffs.

Kaede clamped her hands over her mouth, her eyes bulging.

"W-What's wrong? Do I look bad?" Shuichi asked her, worried.

"No, no! No...you look amazing, but..." Kaede smiled a little, her eyebrows furrowed. "Miu's gonna destroy you."

"What does that mean?" Shuichi asked, confused.

"Never mind. We have to get going. Um, how do I look?" She was dressed as Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

Shuichi smiled at her.

"Really, really great."

Kaede smiled too, but then frowned, her eyes widening.

"Ooh! We're gonna be late!" She hurried downstairs, and Shuichi followed her, still wondering about his costume.

At Kaito's House...

KNOCK KNOCK!

A few seconds later, Kaito opened the door, holding Maki in one arm.

"WELCOME, to my humble a-OW!" Maki thumped him over the head and squirmed in his arms.

"I TOLD you to stop answering the door like that! Put me down!" She fumed, blushing.

"Ok, ok! Alright, alright!" Kaito chuckled, gently setting her down.

Kaito was dressed as a wolf man, with fake gray ears, fake fangs and a black dog collar. He was wearing a black jacket with a furry, gray hoodie, and a gray t-shirt underneath. He was wearing cuffs of gray fur around his wrists, with fake, sharp black claw/nails. He had a fake, gray tail and was wearing dark gray jeans with dark brown shoes.

Maki was dressed as a witch, with a black witch's hat with a blue/purple stripe with a mint-green star at the tip. Instead of her normal red hair ties, she had mint-green pumpkin shaped hair ties. She was wearing a blue/purple collar, separate from her sleeveless blue/purple dress, which flowed a little past her butt. Around her waist was a blue/purple bow, and she was wearing thigh-high black and blue/purple striped socks. Lastly, she wore comfy-looking black ankle boots that ended in points, that looked a little too big for her feet.