It's Just A Prank, Bro!

"Rantaro, your so HOT!" Miu laughed loudly.

"Um...thank you." Rantaro said awkwardly.

"I bet you could make anyone fall for you!" Kaede added.

"Anyone? I'm not sure about anyone..."

The three friends were sitting in Kaede's room; they were supposed to be working on a project, but got a little off task...

"What about Shuichi? He's pretty stoic...I bet I couldn't get him."

"Pfff, Shuichi? You could get him easily." Miu said.

"Yeah?" Rantaro smiled, one eyebrow raised. "Hmmm...I could try..."

He got up and grinned at the two girls.

"Follow me."

The two girls hid behind a corner, while Rantaro walked up to Shuichi, who was in an empty classroom, sitting at a desk.

Shuichi stood up and smiled at Rantaro.

"Oh, hey Rantaro. What's-Ah!"

Rantaro came close to him, so that Shuichi's shoulder was bumping into his chest, and then took off his hat, grabbing his hand.

"W-What are you-"

Rantaro pushed him gently against the wall, pushing his knee gently up against Shuichi's crotch.

"T-That's-!" Shuichi's legs shook at the sudden contact against his groin; not painful, oddly pleasurable.

Rantaro put his face inches from Shuichi.

Shuichi tried to grab his hat, but Rantaro moved it out of his reach.

"You'll have to kiss me, if you want it."

Shuichi's entire face was red.

Rantaro suddenly moved backwards, bursting into laughter.

"WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" Miu cackled, walking in, followed by a flustered Kaede.

"W-What is the meaning of this?!" Shuichi demanded, looking straight at Kaede.

"Well, we kinda had a bet that you wouldn't get all flustered if Rantaro tried to do all this stuff to you...yeah..."

"T-That's ridiculous!" Shuichi spluttered, then turned to Rantaro, who grinning at him sheepishly.

"Sorry, bro. It was a little funny, you have to admit."

Shuichi was speechless.

"All right girls! We've got a project due tomorrow! Enough messing around!"

"Awww, Rantaro!"

The Next Day...

"Making Shuichi flustered? Pfff. That's not hard at all. Are you kidding me?" Kaito smirked.

"Yeah! Not hard at all!" Kokichi chimed in.

"C'mon, Kokichi. Kaito can do it, cuz he's tall and intimidating, but you're...well, you know." Kaede chided.

Kokichi smirked.

"Hey now, Kaede!" Kokichi wrapped his arms around her, then smiled evilly, squeezing her sides.

"H-Hey!" Kaede giggled, grabbing his hands and pulling them off. "Get off of me!"

Kokichi laughed.

"See, it's not that hard to make someone flustered if their as ticklish as you, Kaede!" Kokichi beamed.

"Whatever. You and Shuichi are more ticklish than I am, anyway." She huffed, her cheeks pink.

"Be that as it MAY, I'm too fast for anyone to catch. Except for maybe Mondo or Nekomaru. Those two scare me." Kokichi shuddered a little.

"Oh yeah? The great and fearless Kokichi, scared of a little tickle?" Kaito smirked.

"Most people are ticklish, Kaito." Kokichi said cheerfully. "You know, like, um...you."

"I only let one person tickle me." He grunted.

"Gee, I WONDER who that is..." Kokichi put a finger to his chin and pretended to think really hard.

"Maki." Kaede giggled.

"Whatever!" Kaito barked, making them both laugh.

The Next Morning...

Shuichi slowly opened his eyes and yawned, sitting up.

Then he screamed.

Kokichi was sitting in a chair, wearing his clothes, smiling sweetly at him, head tilted.

"Good morning, Shuichi. Nice abs."

"KOKICHI, GIVE ME MY CLOTHES THIS INSTANT!"