Damn...

"I am SO over MCR's breakup!" Kokichi argued. "I didn't even like them anyway!"

"Ok, that is SO not true." Kaito replied in a breathy laugh. "I may not be as good as Mondo at recognizing lies, but this one is pretty obvious."

"Um, guys? People are giving us death glares. Could you two please quiet down?" Shuichi whispered.

"Ok, mom." Kokichi said snarkily, and Kaito snickered.

After the first fifteen minutes of the movie, I noticed Kokichi moving around a lot next to me; I decided to ignore it.

I suddenly feel something whiz over my head, and I turn in alarm to see a little ghost, printed out on a piece of paper and cut out, punctured on a fishing hook.

I turn to Kokichi, who is holding a fishing pole.

He smiles at me and puts his finger to his lips.

Before I can even react, I hear Kaito's high-pitched scream, and suddenly he grabs me, causing my drink and popcorn to spill into Kokichi's lap.

"G-G-GHOOOST!" He screeches, and Kokichi starts to cackle.

I sigh.

A few minutes later, we are on the sidewalk outside of the movie theater.

"Well! That's the third movie theater I've been kicked out of...this year!" Kokichi adds, grinning at both of us.

I smile up at him weakly, and Kaito gets up to grab him.

Kokichi dodges with a smile, and the two of them run around the parking lot, Kaito trying to catch Kokichi.

"Urgh! You little brat! Get back here!" Kaito yells.

"Nee-hee-hee! Run run run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the GINGERBREAD MAN!" Kokichi shouts back, smiling wide.

After a few minutes, Kaito gives up; Kaito may be stronger than Kokichi, but Kokichi is faster.

"Ok, guys...Let's go." I sigh, feeling like their mom yet again.

"Haiii!" Kokichi shouts, not out of breath in the slightest.

"Fine, whatever." Kaito grumbles.

The Next Day...

"What's that you've got in your lunch, Kaito?" Kokichi asks cheerfully.

Me, Kaito and Kokichi are sitting down at lunch; I'm in the middle, Kokichi on my left, and Kaito on my right.

"The same thing I always have in my lunch, Kokichi. What kind of dumb question is-"

While he was distracted, Kokichi leaned over and grabbed one of his items, shoving it in his mouth and chewing happily.

We both stared, dumbfounded, as Kokichi swallowed and then smiled at us.

"Why, you little-!" Kaito reached over and grabbed one of HIS items, and then proceeded to eat it.

"Ooh, the game is afoot!" Kokichi's eyes sparkled, and the two continued to rapidly steal each other's food.

I, in the middle, continued to calmly sip my tea, sighing a little.

"Boys!" We heard a voice rumble, and all three of us turned.

Kiurumi was standing there, glaring at us.

Then she smiled.

"Please...do not play with your food."