little fingers

Chapter 10: Little Fights

Dominic leaned so close his lips was at my ear, smiling he whispered out what I wanted to hear and what Julian didn't want Dominic to tell.

"Silly little girl, Julian likes you."

I didn't get to say anything back because before I knew it, Julian had already tore Dominic away and was wrestling with him on the ground. Both of them are clawing at each other and trying to tear out each others neck. I stumble a little before coming to my senses that if I do not stop them immediately, they might end up killing each other.

And I will be all at fault.

So I did what normal girl in soap operas would do when both men are fighting over her; I stand aside and shouted at them to stop.

"Stop it, Julian! Get off Julian, you stupid Dominic!"

Dominic was now on Julian, pinning him down to the ground. It's weird seeing Dominic pinning down Julian who is at least two times taller and bigger build compared to him. Julian definitely looked stronger than the skinny lean Dominic.

Dominic smirked at me with one eyebrow raised, "What? Why is there a 'stupid' added in when you called my name? Why doesn't Julian have one? Oh, playing sides now, little princess? What; like him better?"

I felt my face grew hot and I glared at him, "Shut up and get off him. And stop calling me 'little princess'!"

Dominic's annoying smirk so similiar to his brothers grew wider and I had to fight off the urge to actually approach him and give him a tight slap across the face. Dominic did not move and when Julian saw him distracted, he quickly kicked Dominic off and pinned him down.

Dominic no longer had the smirk on and was now hissing in Julian's face. Julian bared his straight pearly whites at Dominic while Dominic revealed his. I had to laugh; they are like in a toothpaste advertisement.

But their little catfight didn't last long; other people had decided to join the fun.

I didn't notice other people approach until Julian was pulled off Dominic and thrown into the waterfall, hitting the big rocks before being held at the neck by the older brother, Christopher.

Julian struggled against Christopher's grip but no matter how much struggle he put in, it was all in vain. Christopher didn't even move an inch. Christopher was tall, maybe a little shorter than Julian but he definitely looked strong. Unlike his temperamental brothers, Christopher's face remained calm as he held Julian up.

The other brothers had already appeared to join in our little 'masquerade'. None offered to help Dominic up, though.

"Hey there, sexy," Maxine was next to me with his arms snaked up around my waist. Dominic hissed when Maxine nuzzled his face in my hair and I let him. I raised an eyebrow at Dominic, jealous?

Dominic stood up; his eyes no longer red but boring a hole into my head.

Adrian wacked his younger brother on the back of his head and Dominic instantly turns to Adrian, ready to snap at him but didn't get the chance. Edwin, the twin had already kicked his feet below him and Dominic fell on his butt.

I had to laugh; they looked so human like that, teasing their little brother.

Dominic growled at me and I rolled my eyes at him, knowing very well he knows what is going through my head.

"Father should have put his pet dog down by now, he has been so naughty." Victor, with looks and voice exactly like his father sneered at Julian. Julian reached out to grab Victor but failed; Christopher was holding on Julian's neck so hard it's turning purple. Julian's eyes that were an emerald green glowed inhumanly and his lips curled back, revealing sharp deathly looking teeth. His muscles had gotten bigger, he seemed to have grown taller and he definitely didn't seem friendlier.

I don't know what is scaring the devil out of me by just looking at Julian. He is not the Julian I had known a few hours ago; this Julian looks like he is changing into something more horrifying, something I already knew.

A werewolf.

Gasp! How is it? Hanging on the cliff now? Hehe...review review! Idea's all welcome! The more, the better!