♤Just A Few Blocks To Home♤ Oswald Cobblepot

My shift ended at the diner. I collected my tips and headed out the door to walk home. My car is in the shop...again.
As I walk, an eerie feeling grows in my stomach. Gotham at night is just too creepy.
"Hey baby."
I turn and see an unfamiliar man, I keep walking and I hear footsteps behind me.
"Hey, I'm talking to you, bitch!" He yells.
My heart drops to my stomach.
I run faster and faster, but he catches me and slams me to the ground. My head hitting the gutter on the side of the building.
He climbs on top of me and as I try to fight him off, I feel the pain in my head throb more and more, and his weight on my legs is excruciating. I can't fight him off.
He pulls out a pocket knife and tears open my shirt.
He goes for my pants when a loud bang ruptures through the air and he falls to the ground.
When he falls I see two men. One is a bigger man, a gun in his hand. The other is shorter, a dark haired, grungy looking guy.
"Butch, give her your jacket." The short one commands.
The tall man walks over to me and helps me up and places his jacket around my shoulders.
I shake with fear, not knowing what is to come.
"Are you okay, miss?" The short man asks.
My head is pounding, my legs are numb, my arms are bruised up. I start to cry. "I don't know."
The short man gives me a sad look. "Come on. Let me help you."
I walk with him. What did I have to lose? I was skeptical, but a part of me trusted him.
As I was walking, I felt my legs fall beneath me.
The bigger guy threw me over his shoulder, and I drifted off into sleep as he carried me.

***a few hours later****

I wake in a huge bed, the sheets are satin and feel nice against my skin. I'm dressed in an oversized shirt.
There's a knock on the bedroom door. "Come in." I say.
The shorter man comes in. "How do you feel?"
I cover up and rest my chin on my knees. "Sore mostly." I admit.
"Here." He hands me a glass and ibuprofen from the side table.
"Thanks." I say and take the pills.
"I'm Oswald by the way." He tells me.
"(Y/N)" I tell him.
"Beautiful. Just like you." He smiles.
I feel myself blush and he holds my hand.
"You can stay here as long as you want, my dear. I'll keep you safe."