Chapter 2

Third persons POV
Jungkook comfortably slept on taehyung who was grinning looking at his hyungs face full of jealousy. Taehyung along with all bts members were so happy.

Taehyung didn't want to wake the precious bunny up so he carefully helped his baby boy to the bead and covered him with his baby blue blanket.

Taehyung returned to the other members where they were talking about taking Jungkook for his little shopping.

Two hours later (Time skip brought to you by jungcock)

Jungkook had just woke up from his nap and he saw no one around him so he started bawling his eyes out.Jungkook thought that his daddys left his alone after being disgusted by his fellow members for being a little.

Even After crying for hours,his daddys didn't came so he tried to get out of the bed by himself but fell on his booty and scratched his arms.His booty and head along with his arm was throbbing from the pain.

He tried to call for his daddys but they would not come for his help.Meanwhile Jin,Jimin, Hobi And taehyung had made plans to go shopping so they could surprise their little one. And suga and namjoon were in their office doing their work.

After crying for hours, little kookie has become tired and his little age regressed to as small as 1 year old. The little had crawled fro his bed ,fell on his booty and tripped on the stairs crying himself to sleep.

When the group of male gone for shopping came home hours later carrying about 30 bags of little things ,they came home to injured kookie sleeping down the stairs with tear stained face.

Their heart broke seeing their precious baby injured with tear stained face.Jin went running to his baby throwing all the bags of items in the hands of hobi who was fortunately able to catch the bags without dropping it.

Jin scooped the injured little in his arms which suddenly woke the little up.
Jungkook opened his glossy eyes only to look at his daddy staring at him with concern.

Jungkook started crying as jin was hiding his injured arm. His head was throbbing with pain and he was hungry.He even got a sore throats after crying with all his might.

Jungkook was holding his head and arms and crying that his body hurts.

"Baby boy tell eomma where it hurts then eomma will make it go away." Jin said with concern.

The other three were watching all what happened with broken heart.Taehyung then came to take Jungkook from his Jin's grip.

Taehyung took Jungkook and took him to his bedroom signaling Jin to make warm bottle for Jungkook.While jimin and hobi went to search for suga and rap mon to complain about their littles situation.

"Baby boy tell me what happened .Daddy will take care of everything " Taehyung said placing kookie gently on the bed.

Jungkook looked at his daddy with big glossy doe eyes and whimpered saying "When kookie woke waddy no here so kookie cry and try to get down the wed and fall down.Kookie hurt his arms and hard and cry but waddy no wove kookie so he no come .Kookie try to go down but kookie fall and it hurts. Then kookie cried.

After listening to kookies explanation , taehyung was angry at trusting to leave his precious baby with two workaholics.

He carefully carried kookie to bathroom and took out he first aid kit and gently cleaned the scratches and wounds on kookies body. Jungkook slowly stopped whimpering after his daddy treated his wounds and gave him painkillers and medicine for his head.

Taehyung took Jungkook downstairs and took the warm bottle from Jin and started feeding it to Jungkook who gladly took it from his daddy and started drinking hungrily.

On the other hand Jin had been giving his signature eomma lecture to the two morons who couldn't even take care of their baby.

Jungkook had slept peacefully on taehyungs arms .Jimin passed a fluffy blanket for all of them who decided to have a small movie night after the whole incident.

I love you all for your support.
Auther -nim