Chapter-9

It had been a crazy month for bangtan. The comebacks and their hectic schedule was enough to tire them off completely and make them pass out.

Jungkook hadn't been in little space cause of his office works, modeling and the group comeback. After a month of blood, sweat and tears all the members had got a little time for each other.
It was hard for everyone but they worked their butts for and were happy with the result as they had broke records with their new hit songs 'DNA' and ' Mic Drop'.

They had got a week long vacation from their producer. And they were really happy. But in that time they had to solve some of their office works but most of their company was handled mostly by their most trusted people which was a group of 7 people 'GOT7' to be exact.

Jungkook was currently in his home office with thousands of paperworks and files which he had to sort out. The other members had already sorted out their paperworks when they were free but as kookie used to slip into little headspace when he had free time. Jungkook had drowned himself in the piles of paperworks.

All the members were happy to get a week vacation from all their work. They were enjoying pizza in the living room with one member absent which was Jungkook.
All the members knew how stubborn Jungkook was so they couldn't get Jungkook to get out of his office and enjoy time together.

It was early in the morning for bangtan. Jin had just woke up to make food for his boyfriends. He just finished his morning routine and was in the kitchen making pancakes for breakfast.

All the members had woke up and were having their breakfast except for Jungkook again.

Jin's POV
Seriously this boy needs to stop working for once. I am gonna sprank him hard if he doesn't come down now.
With that I went to Jungkook's room which was connected with his office.

I opened his office door to see his in the middle of all the paperworks which was almost sorted properly. Jungkook had bags under his eyes from stressing to much.
The pizza which I gave for him yesterday was still there on the couch.

" Jungkook-ah, take some rest and come downstairs to eat breakfast. I will make taetae and jimin sort out the left paperworks for you." I said calmly.

" No hyung. This is my work and I need to do it. I should have used my time in my office work instead of being a freaking little." Jungkook said with a low trembling voice.
My baby, he is really stressed and I need to help him. Without saying anything I picked him small body for the chair. He obviously protested while I was picking him.

"Let's help my little kookie get a good bath. Okie??" I knew that baby talk was the fastest way to make Jungkook fall in little space and he did slip right after I said that.

"But dadddy, Jungkookie need to do his work. Kookie no wanna be a burden to his daddies. Kookie was make daddy happy." Jungkook said looking at the floor.
"Jungkook we are so happy to have you with us. We are so proud of our little super hero. And even superhero like you need rest so Kookie going to take a good bath and watch movie with daddy, alright?" I said calmly but in a strict voice to which Jungkook nodded.

I hadn't got proper time to take care of my little Kookie because of the hectic schedule and I am so happy to see my little Jungkookie.

I set Jungkook on the toilet seat and help him take off his clothes while I prepared warm water for him.
I was shocked to see how thin he had got in the period of a month. I am gonna feed him and make him healthy back again,
I added a galaxy bath-bomb to the water at which Jungkook awed.
He looked so cute.
"Daddy lookie. Water so pwetty." Kookies said giggling.
"Aww. Let's wash you up and get you dressed and I will feed you with pancakes." I said and obviously Jungkook's eyes sparkled at the name of pancakes.
How much cute and adorable can this boy get.

After washing ,dressing and feeding Jungkook up I can finally rest and cuddle with Jungkook. I made Jimin, taehyung and hobi do all of Jungkook's work. And made namjoon and suga clean the whole house.
And I am now cuddling with my Jungkookie while watching the movie.
I think I should make them work more often. Kekekeke

Some memes for y'all

This cat is my new bias

Hey guys. I am back. I missed you all so much. Take good care of yourself and stay healthy.
Love y'all.
Author- nimnim