chapter-12

"EOMMMAAAAAAA." Yoongi shouted from across the room from Jungkook's room.                              "MY BABY. WHAT HAPPENED. IS ANYTHING WRONG? DID YOU GET HURT?", You could hear jin's worried voice from a mile away. Jin came running with a pink pan in his hands with Namjoon trailing behind like a cute little puppy. 

"What happened, yoongi? You fucking scared me. What is the matter?", Jin said looking around feeling calm as no one was hurt. What really confused Jin was that Jimin and Yoongi were blocking the door to Jungkook's room. "Where are Jungkook and taehyung? Hobi is in his room dancing to the girl group songs as far as I know. I haven't seen tae and Jungkook. Why are you guys guarding Jungkook's room?" , Jin said suspiciously looking at Jimin and Yoongi.

Jimin grinned at Namjoon and Jin as he and Yoongi cleared themselves from Jungkook's door. And Jin and Namjoon didn't expect to see a butt naked Taehyung and half naked Jungkook looking at the four of them with horror filled eyes. 

"Explain.", Jin said looking deadly calm which scared all of them. Well, jin has a heart of a soft mother but he is hella strict with the rules and expects everyone to follow them. Jungkook and Taehyung knew what they signed up for as they broke some of the most important rules in the household. 

"Calm down. Jin hyungie. Let them explain before we punish them." Namjoon said gesturing tae and kook to wear something . "We should talk it out and give them a very good punishment that they will never ever forget.", Jin said letting out a puff of air. 

So after that, all the seven of them were assembled in the living rooms. Taehyung explained what happened really happened while both of them  looked down at the floor as the 5 of them look at them intensely. They exactly knew what punishment was needed to be given to them to avoid any further breaking of rules. 

"GET READY FOR PUNISHMENT, BITCHES" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SWEAR NAMJOON IS THE CUTEST AND FLUFFIEST fluffball. Namjoon deserves alL the love and care in this world. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SEE HIM SMILE AND LAUGH. HIS DIMPLES ARE DEEPER THAN TAEHYUNG'S VOICE. MY BABY IS JUST SO FUCKING PRECIOUS. HE IS JUST SO PERFECT AND HE LOOKS LIKE A GOD. I AM HAPPY TO HAVE THIS ANGEL IN MY LIFE. BANGTAN HAS CHANGED MY LIFE IN MANY GOOD WAYS. THANK YOU NAMJOON FOR COMFORTING ME WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORLDS. 

we need to preserve our precious namjoon. HE IS JUST TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD. WE DONT DESERVE HIM. NAMJOON IS GETTING MORE AND MORE BEAUTIFUL BY EAT BTS'S ADN ARMY'S LOVE DAY BY DAY. SAVE ME BEFORE THIS MAN TRIES TO KILL ME BY GIVING HEARTATTACK WITH THIS GOD LIKE BODY AND BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND HANDSOME FACE. NAMJOON IS GONNA KILL ME WITH HIS PRECIOUSNESS SOMEDAY. WE ALL NEED TO APPRECIATE OUT LEADER. 

OUR SWEET JOON CHARMS EVERYONE WHICH HIS GOLDEN ABILITIES ADN GOLDEN BODY AND FACE. NAMJOON'S HONEST WORLDS AND SONGS ALWAYS TOUCHES MY HEART. WE NEED TO APPRECIATE HIM MORE. HE IS ONE IN A BILLION. HE IS OUR STAR AND OUR IDOL. 

MY BABY IS GROWING SO FAST. TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONIE. I AM SO HAPPY And lucky for happy for HAVING YOU IN MY LIFE. THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONT FOR ARMYS AND BANGTAN. 

WE PURPLE YOU SO MUCH. HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY, BABY. TAKE CARE AND EAT WELL.               HAPPY RM DAY, EVERYONE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SARANG YOU ALL. TAKE CARE GUYS. WHAT KIND OF PUNISHMENT AND KINKS DO YOU EXPECT. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.