Chapter-10

I wasn't able to update due to my exams .
Thank you so much guys for 20k and love you all. Take care of yourself .
________________________

Jungkook's POV
I need my daddy. But well I am stuck with all these paperworks. I am just too fucking stressed. I have been trying to finish all my paperworks so I can enjoy my alone time but well I guess my luck isn't in my favor today.

Hyungs have gone for camping without me. Well they insisted me to go with them but I wanted them to bond with each other cause they were busy taking care of their work and me only. And my hyungs were overworking so I wanted them to get refreshed and have fun.

Well I wanted to make them happy by showing that I can sustain without them for some time. I also wanted to help my hyungs with their work and my hyungs deserve all the rest.

Well , working alone in the office is getting a little lonely. I could see my fluffy stuffie peeking out of my little space bag. There was a sudden urge to slip into little space but I resisted the urge.

All the work is getting really frustrating and I kinda finished my paperworks and documents needed to present in the company conference. I checked all the bank accounts and transactions and made a report out of it.

I went to Namjoon hyung's office and the folders and files were all scattered there. Now that I had finished my works I wanted to help Namjoon hyung clean his office.
Daddy's office was a horrible mess but I somehow managed to do it in about 3 hours . After all that work my back was aching like hell.

The office was now clean and I wanted to help daddy to complete the lyrics he was working on.
So I opened his computer and what I saw was sexy as hell. There were some pauses video of Namjoon hyung being fucking by jin hyung. I didn't know that daddy joon was a bottom like me.

I got horny by watching the video. I felt hot and bothered. My dick was tightening around my jeans and lacy red undies. Daddy made me wear that cause they say that they find it sexy. I wanted to play with myself but I can't without daddy's permission. But now that they aren't here I can play with myself. I haven't had any sexual intercourse  with daddy's except for the now and then kisses.
But daddy's made me wear feminine clothes and panties.

I was just so horny and bothered that I didn't bother asking my caretakers for permission to play with myself. I took opened my pants and my small cock was hard and leaking precum in my undies.

I slowly took the panties off and started massaging my dick. I felt so good.
"Nghhhh. MmMmnnmM." I moaned out of pleasure.
I kept messaging and playing with the head of my dick. I slowly put my other finger in mouth and put it in my asshole slowly. It was painful at first but it felt good after some time.

I started bouncing on my own fingers. My fingers were small so I couldn't hit my prostrate. So I added another finger. Two fingers were inside me. I was enjoying playing with my dick and asshole.

" ahhh. mnMmmmn. Feels so good. " I was reaching my climax. So I thursted another finger harshly into my pink hole and it directly hit my prostate.
I was just so near my climax until I heard the door bell ring.

" Omg, they are coming. What do I do! What do I do!" I put on my clothes fast.
"Oh god. I am sure that my dick is cursing me." I said while groaning slightly when my bothered dick brush against the jeans.

I ran out of my hyung's  office fast erasing all the proof that I was fapping there. So I ran downstairs to see my hyungs setting all the things in the living room.

"Baby boy. We missed you so much" they all said together."
" I missed you too daddy. It was lonely without you. Hope you had fun." I said gently.

"We know baby. Why don't you go and bring me water  and some drinks for others." Namjoon hyung said.

"Oki, daddy." I hurriedly ran to the kitchen while groaning slightly as my dick was brushing against my undies and Jeans. It feel so good. I bet I looked so red.

"Jungkook is acting weird. He didn't even hug me." Hoseok said.
"Ugh yes. Well let's unpack this bag." Jin said while unpacking the other bag and taking out the camping tent and other things to put in the garage.
" we are gonna go and take a shower. Hoseok, me and jimin are gonna shower together." Suga said and went to his room along with the other 2 idiots following them.

" I am gonna get myself some food." Taehyung said to jin and Namjoon who were busy talking.

In the kitchen

"Ugh, fuck. Why can my dick not stay horny for some while. After giving the drinks I could finish my business." Jungkook sighed while taking the drinks out.
Taehyung heard it all and he wanted Jungkook for himself for today so he decided to wait for some time.
Jungkook served  the water to Namjoon and others.

He then went to his rooms. He took off his pants and panties and just as he started playing with  himself thinking about his daddy fucking him.

As he was about to cum, taehyung barged in,
"Don't you think it is bad to play with yourself without my permission, baby boy?"

________________________

Wattpad is playing games with me. I just hate it and now I hate wattpad.
Love you guys.
And I am gonna call the readers of this book,
*drum roll*
"Chicken"
Cause I love chicken  more than my life.

So, I hope my fella chickens love this book.
Take care and bye chickens.