Chapter 17

• Dedicated to who truly had this dream

*Kendall's POV*

I woke having the sun just about blind me through the window. I turned to see myleft to see my clock show seven thrift AM. I turned to my right to see Dy laying there. My wife, only mine. I love her. I just layed there, soaking in that she was there with me. Then I let a silent breath and slowly got our of bed, making sure not to wake her.

I made my way down the steps, staying as quiet as I could. I moved to the window to see Dy's apple tree. It was a deciding factor on what house we bought. Now she's already teaching Mark to climb it without falling.

I move to the kitchen. I knew Dy didn't really like breakfast food FOR breakfast. But if I make it..... yeah.

After a little whip I turned the burner off and put the eggs on a plate. Simple breakfast, eggs, toast, and hashbrowns.

As I slowly carried the tray up to our room, I checked on Mark. He was still sleeping. The. I checked on Amanda, our daughter and she was still sleeping as well. Then I slowly made my way beck into our room and layed the tray on the bed next to Dy as I remembered I forgot something. It wasn't anything special. I reached under the bed and found a small box. It was shiny, and it looked like it was bedazzled. Inside it was very simple. No jewelry, money or flowers. Just a little not that said,"I Love You."

I just sat there looking at her. How did she ever get used to me? If only I could have understood what she went through earlier then I found out. I heard a sigh come from the other side of the bed.

"Kendall?", she asked with a angletic, groggy voice.

"Yeah baby. It's me, good morning?, I said smiling. She pushed herself up into a sitting position.

"Morning", she said as she discovered the food,"what is this?" I smiled.

"I felt like being nice", I said smiling. I kissed her cheek,"I love you."

"And I you", she said smiling back at me.

It then skipped to later in the day. I layed in bed with Dy, watching a movie. I don't know which movie, but we just sat there, watching it. A small knock came on the door and Dy paused the movie. The door opened to show Mark with pleading eyes.

"Hey mom, I finished my homework and the dishwasher has been emptied. Can I go play with the guys?", he asked. Yes, at the age of nine, Mark was quite a social bug.

"Go on Mark. But I want you back inside before six", by said hitting the play button, making the T.V. resume the movie. Amanda was up asleep in her room. Kindergarten was sooooooo tiring.

"Thanks mom", Mark said speeding down the hallway. I looked at Dy as she returned the favorite.

"Sooooo", she said smiling. I started leaning in as she did the same.

"KENDALLLLLL!", I heard a boy scream as I got pushed off the bed. Come on man, really? At the one moment I couldn't let it end. I looked at Carlos laughing at my fall. I looked up at him.

"Shut up", I said feeling my face go Ted.

"Dy.....Dy.... come here....Dy", he said trying to imitate my voice. I gave him a blank stare.

"Why. Just why Carlos", I said as he kept laughing. He then just stopped and got all serious.

"Boss's order", he said pointing to the door,"out." I hesitantly stood and walked out.

"Um, okay", I said to myself. I opened the door to the living room. James was sitting in one of those big, athorative chairs, wearing a suit. He looked at me with question.

Then Logan and Carlos walked behind me dressed like secrect service.

"Why?", I asked motioning my hands to this show they were putting on. James looked at me with disgust.

"I am the one asked the questions here!", he said as Carlos and Logan forced me to sit in another chair.

"Okay then. Ask away", I said as his glare grew.

"When were you going to tell us about you and Dy actually dating?", he said raising one eyebrow. Shit

******************************************************************************************************************

So guys.... do you think Kendall's dream will ever come true? Why do think Kendall and Dy kept them a secret.

(They ruinined a perfectly good dream.)

But Carlos was right... u were a bit loud.

(Ugh... im leaving see u guys next chapter)

Yeah guys ill try and post soon by!