Chapter 31

"There's gonna be one less lonely girl. One less lonely girl. There's tonne be one less lonely girl. One less lonely girl", my phone blasted. That work me up the morning after the incident. I picked my phone up, already knowing it was Justin from his pre-set ring tone.

"Hello?", I said sounding sad and pissed off at the same time.

"Dil?", he said already adding a little pleading edge into his voice.

"Yes", was all I said.

"Oh Dilan, I am sooo sorry. My family really needed me. I left my phone in the hotel room. I am so sorry. I should have texted you a cancellation or something. I am so sorry", he said as I swallowed hard.

"It's ..... fine", I said gathering all my strenght to speak.

"No, it's not. I'm going....... out of town for about four days. So how about Monday I take you...... um....... somewhere special?", he said sounding like he said something he didn't want to say.

"Sure, that would be great", I said still fighting the urge to cry.

"Okay, Monday...... two o'clock? But one rule..... not electronics. No video players, ipods, and expecially no phones. I don't want you to be stressed by getting interrupted when we hang out", he said sounding suspicious.

"Oh um, okay", I said. I had to get away I guess,"but I got to go. Sorry, bye."

"Oh yeah bye. I'll call you when I get back in town... okay?", he asked.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect, bye", I said.

"Yeah, bye", he said. With that we both hung up. I looked at the clock, ten thirty, uggghhh. I slowly got out of bed and went to the shower. As I stepped in, I just broke down. I took a long time, but the shower was worth it. Everyone needs atleast one breakdown in the shower. I stepped out, dried and clothed myself. I came out of the bathroom, half expecting to see Kendall on my bed, about to tell me that this was just another horrible nightmare. But of course he wasn't there. So I fell back onto my bed and cried even more.

For the next three days, that was mostly all I did. My schedule was, wake up, shower, cry in the shower, lay in bed and cry, write for about two hours. Then I ate, and practiced for Sunday when I perform for Griffin. The hard thing was, I realised that Kendall was going to be there watching me. Sonic started thinking about him and started crying again. Then I wrote for another two hours or so. Then for about an hour, Carlos came over and we talked. Or I just cried to him. He left and brought me food or we went together to dinner. (Zeya never knew) Then I went back to bed and cried myself to sleep. For three days, I didn't talk to Kendall once. That seemed to kill me in itself. I wish I could be in his arms again, or feel what he is feeling.

*Kendall's POV*

(Back track to night of break up)

I just stared at the door. Dilan just broke up with me. How could I have let my temper get to me? Yes, I know she never told Justin. She should have. But I should have let her explain herself. Wait. No, she didn't tell him, she promised me that she would when they got together. She broke her promise and that's that.

After staring at her door for about five minuets, I slowly walked across the hallway back to the apartment. I opened the door to find Logan and James watching T.V.

"Hey guys", I said as their heads shot towards me.

"Hey", Logan said.

"Where's Dy?", James said sounding concerned. They both looked at my bag, then at me.

"In her apartment", I said trying to sound normal instead of depressed.

"What aren't you with her?", Logan asked.

"She bron up with me and kicked me out", I said as their jaws dropped.

"Broke up?", James finally said.

"Yeah it's.....", I paused to sigh,"fine." Logan stood up.

"No it's not dude. What happened?", he said demanding and answer. I sighed and sat down next to the two of them then started explaining.

After I was done I sighed and let a tear roll down my face.

"I just lost the love of my life", I said standing up,"I'm going to bed. If Carlos wants to know what happened, I give you two permission to explain. Goodnight." I went to my bedroom aand layed down. I didn't change or even get under the covers. Then I just broke down. I lost the only girl I feel like loving. I just cried for a while, eventually crying myself to sleep.

The next three days I did practically nothing but eat, sleep, watch T.V. and cry. But what made it feel worse was as soon as Carlos found out, he went straight over to Dilan's apartment. He went over everyday to see her. Of course, every time he came back, I asked him how she was. If she bated me, and if he knew what she's been doing for the last day or two. He said nothing. On the third day I asked him yet again.

"Kendall, I swore to Dy that I wouldn't tell anyone what we talk about. If you care so much, just apologies to her before Griffin comes", he said. I sighed. At that time it was about ten thirty.

"Fine, I'll talk to her tomorrow. But I'm going to bed. Night guys", I said. They all waved as I went to my room. I layed on my bed and for a fourth night in a row, cried myself to sleep. I need my Dilan.

******************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys. So I need to know.... what side are you on? After reading what both sides are thinking... do you think Kendall is right or Dilan is right. Remember... Kendall doesn't know that Justin never showed up. So message me that answer or put your answer as a comment. Kendall is finally sleeping so see you guys next chapter.