Chapter 22

READ AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE!

(PLEASE)

******************************************************************************************************************

*Dilan's POV*

I jumped off Justin as he straitened his back.

"Yeah, I know", I said looking at my body,"I've gained a few pounds." He looked at me with shock written all over his face.

"Dilan, you are not fat. Don't say you are", he said as I nodded.

"I know. Don't worry, Kendall has drilled that thought into my mind I can hear him comforting me when I say it", I said as Justin looked down.

"So how close are you two?", he asked as I looked confused.

"Kendall and I?", I said as he nodded.

"You two seem really close. I guess I want to see how deep the feeling goes. Can I have details on your feelings towards him?", Justin said with a deep breath. He seemed to be in pain just saying it. That's weird.

"Sure. When I'm with him, I feel nothing can touch me. Like I'm protected..... safe. I'm never bored with him. Somehow he always keeps me focused yet I can let my mind wonder when I'm around him. He is the only guy I can go to for ANYTHING. Weather it's just needing a hug, or some of my issues are getting to me and I need to rant. But when I'm around him..... I feel like I can be myself. Someone who loves to be different, outside the box. He thinks I put on an act for my parents, just for exceptance. Which, maybe I do.... but I don't have to do any of that shit around him. He's just...... him. When we are together.... time seems to stop until our time together ends... then we get thrown beck into the hurtling vortex of the real world. Then you have to add in the butterflies, when I hear his name, hear our song, or especially feel his touch. I just know that.... I love him. I know this is probably really to early to say this but.... I think Kendall is the one, Justin. I really do", I said thinking back to the six million good times Kendall and I have had in the last six years. Justin just stood there with big eyes,"what, too much? You said you wanted details." He quickly shook his head.

"Not at all Dil. I think that's really..... let's just say I wish I had a girl who cared for me as much as you do Kendall", he said letting out a sigh. Did he not like what I had said about Kendall? Quickly he put on a fake smile trying not to let me see through him.

"So, ANYWAYSSSS", I said trying to get off the topic that formed this oquard silence," what is your life like now as America's teenage heart throb?" He blushed a little and sort of just stared into space infront of us. Like he was trying to think of a logical answer.

"Nothing much has changed really. I just have a little more money in the bank", he said," I'm off tour. So my crew and I are just hanging here for a while. Doing a couple radio things here and there. That's mostly the just of it."

"Really? No girls clawing down your back night after night. Some wanting fame, fortune, and other for sex? You haven't found the right one so that you fell in love so fast that you are already engaged with her but already have like two children! But for real all you have is a bit more money in the bank?", I said making theatrical hand gestures. His eyes rolled and he came closer to me.

"You read WAYYYY too many fan factions about me", he said smiling.

"Yes I do. So, earlier you sounded sad at how Kendall and I are dating. Why?", I said now really considering what had happened.

"Oh well your facebook said you were single. One of my friends had heard about you and wanted to see if you were interested. I guess he'll be disappointed once I tell him but it's okay I guess", he said trying not to make eyes contact.

"Was your friend named Justin Drew Bieber?", I said as his eyes flared with regret.

"Maybe. But come on, let's go get some ice cream. My treat", he said as we talked across the street silencing the conversation that was about to happen.

After getting ice cream, we ant back to the beach. Still, just within the like two hour we were together, we had talked a lot more then Ash and I talk in a whole day. That's a lot.

"Now you see, having Kendall with me, I feel safer. Lin I'm at..... home", I said finishing the story of how I got the scar on my arm.

"But, I think there is one person who is a little batter then Kendall", Justin said pushing me closer to the water.

"Let me guess, your friend?", I said rolling my eyes. He gave a triumphant nod, telling me that 'his friend's was him.

"No one like him on the planet", he sad getting all high on his horse.

"Well I bet he is the craziest person I know on this planet", I said jumping on his back again,"now we better start heading back. Go please." He sighed with a huff and started walking.

"Are your legs really that tired?", Justin whined as he started up the incline.

"Yes", was all I said before I started laughing," you are an idiot." He just sighed again and kept going up the hill.

We slowly approached the entrance as i jumped off Justin's back.

"Hey, do you wanna come on with me? You can get to know MY friends more", I said as he shrugged.

"Sure, why not. Your friends seemed like a fun group of people", he said as we approached the guy. We bought two mega passes,(go on any ride as many times as you want) and I let Justin pay. What, he offered! As soon as we walked in a heard Alex, Zeya, Carlos screaming. Also I heard the sound of Kendall screaming like a two year old. Such a brave.......... dumbass.

******************************************************************************************************************

(I was not screaming like a two year old! It was a manly scream)

Fine whatever kendall. Just go to the next chapter I need to speak to our fans alone.

(Okay see you guys next chapter!)

So anyways.... I'm not going to be updating for a while. I want to write out three or four more chapters before I get typing aagain. Cuz I need to figure out where this is going .... but don't worry I see that this may be one of the stories that I will finish! (Unlike "I will wait 4 thy toy") but I also have to baby sit a lot so I can save up for the camera I want to buy for THE BIG TIME RUSH CONCERT IM GOING TOO WOOOO HOO. Srry I went all rusher there. Anyways.... yeah im going to take a break from typing for both this story and "We Kept it From the Man" so yeah when I can I will write and type my butt off.

So I will see you guys next chapter hopefully soo.! BYES!