Let's Get Started

At some points this story will get dark so be warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your legs bounced under your desk as you wrote the notes from the board, you sat anxiously for the time to tick faster. Today was the day you moved out of your friends and into your own apartment complex a couple blocks from your college, you had saved up for months and found a nice apartment for just a couple hundred, you had the movers pick everything up and put it into your apartment while you were in class and now, your last class was ticking away to slow for your liking. The teacher was explaining the last equation and writing down the last notes, just as his white board marker finished the last letter the bell rang, you finished and rushed out the door, not bothering to put your note book in your bag.

As you made your way down the stairs you heard familiar voices shout behind you forcing you to stop your rush to your new home and turn around to see youe old time friends Shin and Tabitha. These two had been with you since childhood, your pasts were intertwined. Shin is an Afican Asian with white hair he towered over you but a few inches, Tabitha is pale and just an inch shorter then you, she has wavy long dark auburn hair and is on the slightly chubby side.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Shin narrowed his eyes suspiciously "Yeah you haven't run like that since your favorite cake was being sold at the store near by for half price." Tabitha chuckled lowly "Today I move remember?" You rolled your eyes starting to walk down the stairs again. Your college was 4 stories, that included the roof, "Oh shit right!" Shin skipped a few steps "Do you need help unpacking?" Tabitha followed close behind "If it isn't to much trouble." You gave them a shrug "No problem, I am glad to be rid of you now." Shin winked at you as you gave him a playful shove down the last few steps.

As you made your way to the entrance a crowd had formed "Should we bother?" Tabitha raised a brow "I'll go check." Shin spoke up taking a few steps into the crowd as you and Tabitha gave worried looks. He came back with wide eyes and rushed you both back up the stairs and moved to the balcony so you could see better "Someone is confessing to him!" Shins' tone was low as you rolled your eyes once more "Oh." This was a new but old occurrence every since the college got its first monster transfer student. A skeleton monster was transferred a couple months ago, his name is Gaster Sarif Sans but he preferred G. He is a skeleton monster with that stereotypical bad boy appearance, his first day he didn't even wear a shirt, full on display of his ribs and the top of his hip bones, the teacher kept getting distracted as did most of the female students, since then he was asked to wear shirts. He had cracks down his sockets, his right eye had one going up his skull, the left had one down to the top of his mouth, his hands had holes in them that were perfectly circular. He wore the same thing every day, a dark leather jacket with fluff around the hood, rolled up sleeves, dark jeans with a black belt and what seemed to be black combat boots, once again stereotypical bad boy.

The scene below was hard to watch, he always rejects the girls and boys that confess. The girl was a blushing stuttering mess too, poor thing. Everyone had their eyes glued to the scene as G had his arms crossed looking the girl over, it was dead silent in the building but even up here you couldn't hear what they were saying, some people even had their phones out recording. You could see G started to talk before the girl gave a subtle nod and took off towards the bathrooms holding her tears back as best she could. Following close behind her were the 3 top groups leaders.

This school had many types of groups as well as people, but the top three were Intellect, Popular and Sports, all 3 were lead by the top girls in those fields. They maintained order when it came to the "popular" boys/girls. Making it so no one really got with them, they believed they were meant for everyone, and if anyone thought or even attempted to make them theirs and theirs alone, well they would pay the price. "Poor girl." Tabitha spoke softly as she headed back towards the stairs "You think people would learn." Shin sighed as we both nodded.