Christmas Time oh Christmas Time

Couldn't proof read this cause I was literally falling in and out of consciousness while I was waiting for this game to download.

___________________________________________

You stifled a laugh as you looked G over. He was dressed in a dress shirt and tie similar to Grillbys, but he had a santa hat on with a little bell on top "You laugh, and I am leaving you." He warned, his sockets were even twitching having been caught in this outfit by you. "Oh but G, red is you color." You sat an empty stool between him and the fire elemental "Shut up." He was washing a cup while Grillby took an order. 

It had been exactly a month since you and G started dating. Agreeing to try it out. He was annoyed you didn't let him smash once he took the trouble of teleporting you both to his room. You simply made out and when they dress was being pulled out you rejected his advances and offered cuddles instead, to which he pouted by accepted anyway. Who knew skeletons were comfy to cuddle. But since it has been a month, Christmas was tomorrow. "What are you doing here anyway? I thought you had work." He put the cup on the shelve in the back and grabbed another "I finished early. But I do have a babysitting gig for the night. It actually starts after you get off, want to come?" You swerved in the stool "In you? Sure." Grillby walked by him and smacked the back of his skull for you as you covered your face.

"Seriously still sour about not getting under my dress?" Grillby walked into the back to grab food "Always. How far away do you have to go to babysit?" He finished his cup and took a break to lean on the counter in front of you "A few blocks passed here." You finally looked at him, now that the embarrassment left you. "I guess I have to. Can't have you walking around out there on your own anyway." Grillby put a plate of fries down in front of you "Thanks hot man!" You cheered grabbing the ketchup, but before you turned it upside down you screwed the cap on tighter, learning your lesson last time a ketchup bottle anywhere near G. "Oh come on babe you don't trust me anymore?" He faked hurt. 

'damn she learned quick.' Sans chimed

"I trust you as much as I trust myself with sharp things." You dipped a fry and took a bite. Letting out a soft moan, Grillby is a god at cooking "Damn babe, that all it take to get you to moan? Make my job easy." G got another smack on the head from the fire man "Just for that, no make out session when the kids sleep." You waved a fry at him and took another bite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok so emergency numbers on the fridge, Ryan just ate and been burped so he should fall asleep in an hour or so. Mary has a few movies she wants to watch with you before bed, I hope you don't mind." Dale helped his wife into her coat "I don't mind at all, you two have fun." You waved them out the door and locked it once it was closed. "I am surprised they don't mind a monster watching their children." G huffed from the wall as Mary clung to his pant leg "Actually, once upon a time Dale wouldn't have let you on the porch." You turned to them before walking over to Ryan who was still in his booster seat "Hey little guy." You picked him up, he smiled and gave a happy laugh for the attention "Really?" G seemed surprised about that "Daddy didn't like monsters at all until I showed signs of magic." Mary tried to drag G over to the living room "Go on with her, I'm going to change Ryan into his PJs." You waved G off as you headed upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G followed the little girl into the living room, it was basic, a couch and love seat, a nice tv set with a shelve of movies and a tree in the corner with a few presents. "You can pick the first movie we watch out of what I picked Mister G!" She smiled at him, sitting down in front of a few neatly placed movies, "You can just call me G kiddo." He smirked looking the movies over, of course they were kid and family movies.