Fuck your Luck

Blue stop sign!

This chapter houses smut, don't like don't read! Smut be sex! Don't like or know what sex is well this chapter is not for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spring rolled on in with ease. The leaves grew back the grass was bright and green, water flowed. Spring dresses were on the market yet again and exams had finally passed. G had proved his worth and even though you told him he had repented for his sin of cheating he still kept spoiling you, either with attention, cuddles, food or items you wanted.

You sat in classes passing notes back and forth, since he sat behind you it wasn't a problem, you had refolded the note and got ready to pass it when your phone buzzed. You checked it quick to see it was Alphys, crap you had nearly forgotten. The text read:

"It f-flares up tomorrow. M-make preparations."

You turned the screen off hoping G didn't read it over your shoulder and passed the note. You started to have an inner freak out. Lets see... your room was ready, you cleaned every bed sheet and blanket you had and piled them in the corner of your room. You had a few bottles of water. You should be good. You were patted with the note on your head causing you to flinch in a startle. He didn't hide the fact he was passing notes. The teacher knew, he just didn't bother nor care.

~Who you talking to besides me doll?~

~No one, Alphys was just giving me back my test results. All clear.~ You lied and passed it back.

Another hit to your head. ~Good to know. Any plans tomorrow? I got nothing going on.~

Shit, shit, shit ~Actually planned to sleep in. Now that I think of it, you should go grocery shopping tomorrow. We are out of a few things, I can make a list.~ Under pass before taking some notes.

~How about you go with me?~ This time he rubbed it along your neck on a few bite marks he had left a few days ago from a steamy red light green light grab game you both played. 

You stiffened and grabbed the note with a huff ~Really want to sleep in, you can join me later after ok?~ 

~Fine by me. ;)~ Fuck sake a side ways winky face he can be such a nerd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G woke up the next day oddly fully awake. He left his room to be jumped on by a nearly fully grown Roman "Hey little man." He pet the dogs head. These pets really grow up fast. Roman got down and trotted off to be on the couch. Lucipurr was sitting on the table licking her paws, next to her lay a note and some money. Must be the list for groceries. He glanced over it to notice it was basic items, Milk, Butter, Bread some chips and soda and a few candy items. He pocketed the list and put the money into his wallet. It was 12 in the evening, they both really did sleep in.

He knocked on (Y/N)s door, a raspy "What?" was heard. "Going to the store... are you ok?" Even when sleepy she had a normal voice, something was off "Yeah... just go." Her voice was closer to the door, she seemed like she might be sick "Are you sick? I can wait on the groceries, do you need help?" He was worried, this would be the first time she got sick. He doesn't even know how to help a sick human, but damn it he would try if he had to. "NO!" She suddenly shouted "I am fine, rough night of sleep, just go." She calmed down a bit but her voice was still raspy "Alright, just call me or text if you need anything." He took his leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~