Chapter 5: The Party(short)

(Short chapter and contain swearing or cursing. Is that what you called it? Cuz, English isn't my first language.)
No One POV:
( it was the continue of chapter 4 )
  To welcome Princess Lust, Prince Horror, and Prince Killer, Everyone is planning a welcoming Party, at night and the party will be at Geno's. It's already night, everyone was at the party. The party was at the beautiful garden. Every decoration was simple, but elegant. The decoration is mostly white, and Ink is suffering by the white.

Geno POV:
  God damn it!!! Blueberry is really annoying. Especially today. From all people in this world, why me?!!!

  * flashback *
  It was a beautiful day at my Kingdom.... what am I saying?!This place was never a bright and cheerful one!!! It's always gloomy and busy like always!!! Just because one tea party, I got tons of paperwork!!! How it's even possible?!! I was gone for just an hour. And all of my citizens have problem?!! Wow, I can't even leave the Kingdom for a minute. My phone is ringing, so pick it up.

*At the Phone:*
G: " Morning- "
B: " GENO GENO GENO!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!! "
G: " Gee, calm down blue. If I have ears I am sure it's bleeding right now. "
B: " Sorry, Gen. But, I really need your help! "
G: " * sigh *what is it? "
B: " We got a news. The far away Kingdom, that is Princess Lust, Prince Horror, and Prince Killer will be happy to meet us!!! And we are planning to give a welcoming party. So we wanted to have the party at your place!!! "
G: " But, blue. I can't, I still have tons of work. "
B: " Come on, just help Meh on this!!! We already give invitation that said it's at ur place!!! "
G: " Fiiiineeee "

* the end of flashback *

  Why, I always got a badluck? First, I have to go to the clothes shop early in the morning. After that, meet the annoying Death. After got home, I have to done my work. And then, got a call from blue, now everyone is at my place.  Ink is dying because the boring color of white. Tbh, white is a calm color for me. Blue and Dream excited for the new people's. Death keep following me like he glued to me.