Chapter 15: Are You Happy Now?

Uuh....... Hi? At January 23, I said that this book will be in hiatus until April. But, I guess I am wrong. I love this book, SO MUCH. I am not lying about this. And not to mention that I appreciate for all reader's who read this. You're too kind to read something as bad as this. Where are you all from?! You all are to LOYAL to this book! But, sadly this book will end here in this last chapter. (I dunno what to write anymore, so forgive me. ). Thank you to be loyal and still wanted to read this book. Let's hope, that we will meet again in another book. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator POV:
Few years has passed, it was not like the other day. The past was..... quite memorable..... The usual gang who always meet up and have fun, with all their amazing ideas.... and all the sound of cheerful laughter was now was more peaceful day. They didn't meet up anymore, due to their own busy life. But, still they miss each other. Miss their childhood friends, miss all those adventure they have.

The childhood day's, may have ended. But, it was a new start for their life.

Life is more great right?

Nightmare, finally married with killer. They start to built a bigger kingdom together. A stronger army together. They have fun together, they may fight once and a while... But they still love each other.

Ink has married to Error. They're life was very.... Comfortable. The guards has leave ink alone, they built their kingdom together. And now, they're having a vacation to a cozy apartment at the city. And, rumors said... That they're going to have kids soon.

Geno and Reaper also happy. They always go adventure during holidays, and spend time more. They even have their own daughter together, Goth.

Fell and Classic is now a pro gamer in the big city. Now they have two role in life. Day as Royal and night as gamer. This two couple even made it to be the game championship. Sweet, isn't it?

Dalysha finally getting married with Non and moving to the European with Non. Some said they will miss those both couple. But people know, that this wouldn't be the end of their journey.

Dream and Cross just getting married and have their honeymoon at Asia. They we're excited to can have a little break from work. And everyone happy for them.

Blue and Dust was a cute couple! They now lived far away in a hill full of grass and strawberries field. A beautiful sight for a kingdom and start a family.

Horror and Lust was..... Well unique couple. But that what make something special. A lil unique stuff is kinda good for life. Ya know?

As for Fresh.... He maybe a loner now. But, as people said. He is just still young. He is the youngest of them all after all. He still ain't old enough to know emotions. And one day, he might found someone special to him.

Now, there's a question from me to the dearest character's.

"Are You Happy Now?"

There's a slight silence but then....

"Yes..."

They said in unison.

This chapter is told us to be happy what you got, spend more time with your family and friends, do useful stuff for your life. Because, time will wait for no one. So, we have to chase time.

Remember, the clock is ticking. We don't know how much time left for us to life. So, do the right thing...

And may luck be with you.

THE END.