Chapter 7: WAR (1)

( continue of Chapter 6 )

Killer POV:
  Shitshitshitshitshitshitsh
itshitshitshitshitshitshitshit!!!!!!

I was running with my team to the forest ,
We been chased. And we keep running, because we know, fight them at this moment isn't the right time.

Why even I agree to this?!!!

And why a Princess play dangerous game?!

We keep running, and running. And we stop, to take a break from those exhausting running. I look at my team.

" Is everyone here? Everyone alright? " I ask as I look at them.

" We lost Lust, Dream, and Fresh almost corrupt people with his virus." said Cross.

" Actually, I have a feeling that she is the first one who we lost- " I said. I grab bandages from my bag, and throw it to Cross. " -Now, help dream with her injury. "

Cross blushed and said " B-But, why me from all people? "

" Just admit that you like her. And help her- " I look at Dream. Her hands is bleeding ( Damn logic. Dun ask me about this. QvO)

"-Better hurry up. Her hand is bleeding. " I said and everyone smirk at Cross. Maybe they ship them longer than I. Of course. They know each other way longer than me.

Cross began to help Dream.

I grab a old communication, that was designed for Old WAR. I turn it on.

" This is team A, we need backup. I repeat. We need backup. " I said, and waiting for response.

" This is team B, and we are on our way. " they response.

I sigh and said " Thanks... " and turn off the communication.

" Can I ask why we have team A and team B again? " ask cross.

" Well, we are team A the attacker. Dream was the healer. I, You, and Fresh was attacker. And lust just to distract Horror. Believe me that guy is strong. And team B is backup. Death is attacker and can distract Geno. She is a corrupter so she will be dangerous for us. Dalysha as healer, and Dust as attacker. Ink as attacker." I explaining.

We heard few wild wolf came to our direction.

" what was that- " said Dream that been interrupted by Cross carry her bridal style.

And we all continue to run, deeper to the forest at midnight. And it was freaking Dark. And all we have is few flash light, war equipment, and weird items from Nightmare.

We keep running as we got chased by Damn Wild Wolf. Can wolf get rabies?!! I dunno, I just dun wanna be Wolf freaking food!!!

" Where are we even going?!! " Said Cross that keep running and carry Dream and let me lead them.

" I dunno bruh. " Said Fresh that was running beside me.

" DONT FREAKING ASK ME, I DUN EVEN KNOW THIS PLACE. AT LEAST WE ARE NOT WOLF FOOD!!!! " I said and keep running.

" YET.... " Said Geno with a extremely creepy voice.Who is sitting on a dead tree.

And... That's creepy.

SINCE WHEN SHE IS UP THERE?!!

DO GIRLS EVEN CLIMB A TREE?!!

OW SHIT, IT WAS A DEAD END.
WE CAN'T TURN AROUND.
THERE'S SEVERAL HUNGRY WOLF WHO IS CHASING US. IS THIS THE END?!!

DIE IN THE HAND OF WOLF'S OR THE HAND OF A CORRUPTER.

cliffhanger...
( Is this how cliffhanger work? Cliffhanger , is my friend idea. And I am not sure, if this how it work. Sorry my English is bad. English isn't my first language. It was my 4th language. So hope you understand. And maybe there's typo. And I am to lazy to check or edit it. )