No, She's Clearly Satan

"Who's that?"

Porshe points to the girl walking in between Rome and Emma towards them.

"That,my friend, is Satan itself." Pick says solemnly. "She has come crawling from the deepest pit of Hell itself. It's the end of the world as we know it." He forces on a cordial smile (for Rome's sake), but ends up looking like he's in terrible pain. A lot of terrible pain.

Like someone's forcefully plucking his teeth out with a pair of pliers. Or has been painfully constipated for days.

You get the idea.

It's not that he hates Yihwa or anything, nothing like that. Pick thinks it's because both of them have similar aggressive personalities. In a sense, they're both dominant, and they repel each other like how magnets of the same polarity do. Also, they're both competitive in a way, so giving in to each other isn't exactly an option.

But Rome obviously adores her so Pick has to at least try to get along with her for his boyfriend's sake.

"What's she doing on our campus?" Pick whispers to Rome the moment the younger male slides in next to him, eyeing Yihwa with an air of suspicion.

"She had an admission interview earlier on. Why are you whispering?"

"Because I don't want her to know that we're talking about her?" Rome's reply sinks in suddenly and he straightens up. "What?! She'll be studying here?! If this is a joke, it's not funny."

Yihwa smugly grins at Pick, "Looks like we'll be schoolmates soon, P'Pick. I'm looking forward to it so much that it's making me nauseous with excitement."

"If you get in."

"Please. I'm Yihwa. There's no "if" when it comes to me." She declares with an air of confidence. Ignoring Pick's splutter, she turns to Porshe. "You must be P'Doggy."

"Er, it's Porshe." Porshe corrects her, sounding vaguely timid for some reason. "But I guess...P'Doggy is fine.l He turns and whispers to Pick. "Is it just me or I feel like I should go along with whatever she says?"

"Pussy." Pick mutters in return.

x.x.x

It doesn't come as a surprise when Yihwa rings them up three weeks later and excitedly screams into the phone that her application to enroll into the university has been accepted. Rome and Emma are beyond ecstatic to have their best friend back with them again, and while Pick is less than enthusiastic about the entire thing, he's got to live with it.

''Sorry we're late. Professor Chay's class ran on longer than usual.'' Emma irritably drops her textbooks onto the table and Rome takes the seat next to Pick, his boyfriend sliding him a bottle of his favorite drink.

Pick's just about to ask Rome about his day (and maybe ask for a kiss because that's what he's been thinking about all day, damn it) when they're both pushed apart and Yihwa squeezes in next to them. Pick outright groans and contemplates banging his head against the table.

''Hey guys! Oh my god, you would not believe what happened today.'' She gushes excitedly, more so to Rome and Emma.

Pick snorts, "What? Did you the hell of your stiletto break? Oh, maybe you chipped a nail. Oh no, whatever will you do?"

Yihwa shoots him a withering glare that's sent countless of people scurrying away before, but it doesn't have that much of a desired effect on Pick.

"You think you're so funny. Ha. Ha." Yihwa laughs drily, tossing her hair over shoulder and smacking Pick in the face with it in the process.