15. rainbow drops

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!

Felix | Girl

"HELLOOO!"

"How's it up there, Satan?"

"Ugh, can we forget this already?"

"Not as long as I live. Sorry not sorry."

"Damn it! Is there anything I could do to end it all?"

"Uh, hmm... You could maybe buy me a massive yule log? I'm craving one."

"Deal."

"Huh. What do you mean?"

"..."

"OI MATE! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?!"

"..."

"YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE! I'M TRAPPED ON MY ICEBERG!!"

"..."

"You little piece of poo. Have it your way."

A/N: HI!! I'VE GOT A FEW PIECES OF EXCITING NEWS.

• ICDL has reached 100K views!!!! I'm (still) freaking out because it's the first book I ever published on Wattpad and the amount of support and love you've given me is just so AMAZING. Thank you for every single one of those reads and votes. I really appreciate it!

• The countdown thing has begun on my message board and on my Twitter! It's just facts and stuff to do with my books. If you have any suggestions on what you want to know, just comment it here.

And if you just *happen* to have Twitter or Instagram, you could (maybe) follow me (no pressure) at @ feelthenirvanaa. :)

• Pickled Onions has reached over 30K reads and thank you for that! I really appreciate your support!❤

Also, this book has over 1.5K reads and that is just amazing! Thank you so much!!

Question: What questions about the Snacks Trilogy world do you have?

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Until next time!