PART 3 - THE ARGUMENT

Hola Everyone

It's Sunday and I am back with an update.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂. Without further adieu here's the next part.

*****

While Dev was lost in her eyes, Sonakshi was getting flustered with the proximity of the stranger who was holding her. While she was trying to get up and out of Dev's hold, it seemed to her that he was not ready to let her go. He was just mesmerized looking at the girl and it was then that his eyes moved to look at her closely. High cheekbones, slender long neck, the doe shaped eyes and a strand of hair falling on her face making her look beautiful to his eyes. Time had stopped for him but so lost was he that he could not sense the uneasiness of the girl in his arms.

"Can you please leave me?" she said awkwardly

But Dev seemed oblivious to what she was saying, he was still holding her lost in her eyes which was first thing he had observed.

"Hello Mister, can you leave me?" she said again louder this time. The high tone of Sonakshi seemed to have done the job as Dev came out of his trance and without any second thoughts just left her. But what he failed to realize is that the position he was holding her was to stop her from falling but the moment he left her that's what had exactly happened, Sonakshi fell on her back with a thud.

"Ouch" she yelped as soon as she fell as Dev kept looking at her while at he same time Reena rushed to her and helped her get up who was by now seething with anger all ready to burst out on Dev. She was already nervous as it was her first day at her work, to make matters worse she had a headache and then this, her day was just getting worse and she just wondered what was more in store for her.

"Sonakshi, Tum theek toh hona?" asked Reena while she nodded gesturing that she was fine but then she turned towards Dev ready to burst out on him.

"I am sorry, I am really sorry Miss? Dev apologized before Sonakshi could speak

"Kya Sorry han? Ek toh mujhey Takraien aur uskey baad mujhey gira bhi diya aur ab mujhsey sorry keh rahe ho" she shot back angrily

"Dekhiye Miss, Galti sirf meri nahi thi. Aap bhi toh bina dekhey turn hui thi" he replied back at her, slowly getting annoyed with the fact that he was trying to apologize but the girl in front of him did not seem to mellow down

"Dekhiye, aapkey ke liye ye front facing accident thi matlab galti aapki thi kyunki jab main turn hui tab toh muhjey pata bhi nahi tha ki aap mere peechey khadey hain, iss liye galti aapki thi" she said affirmatively amused that the Dev was retorting back even though according to her it was his mistake.

"Theek hai Miss, Main apni galti maanta hoon aur iss liye aapsey maafi maang raha hoon. I am sorry" said Dev wanting to finish the argument as he wanted to proceed for his flight but then suddenly something caught his eyes. He looked at the attire of both the girls before him which had the logo of an airlines embossed on it and in an instant, he realized that the two were Flight attendants working for his airlines.

But Before he could speak " Theek hai, Sorry accepted lekin ab apni doosri galti ke liye maafi maango" Sonakshi spoke victoriously seeing that Dev had apologized but on the other hand Dev was surprised to say the least. He could not understand what she was talking about but before he could ask someone interrupted.

"Kis baat ki maafi" it was Avni who had just returned after completing a call as she observed that Dev was in the middle of an argument with two flight attendants from their airlines