PART 39 - HIS OUTBURST

Hola Everyone,

It's Saturday and I am here with the next update, An early update as I had some free time.🙂🙂🙂

Thank you for your votes and comments. Means a lot.🙂🙂🙂
Without further ado, here is the next part of this story. Hope you like it :-

******************  

The rage and anger on Dev's face were clearly visible for everyone, his jaws stiffened as he clenched his fists in anger as Jatin picked up the remote and switched off the TV. Everyone was looking at Dev, worried about his reaction. Sonakshi was about to reach out to him but Avni stopped her "Not now Sonakshi, not now" she said as she looked at Dev sadly, she knew what he was going through and right now she wanted to be beside him but Avni told her about Dev's anger and stopped her, just then Avni's phone buzzed with a call.

"Avni, I just saw the news. What's the matter? What's happening there?" asked Rajeev who had called her after seeing the news of the incident being telecasted. Avni narrated the happenings of the previous night to Rajeev who was flabbergasted listening to her. "Avni, so much had happened, and you guys didn't even inform us once?" asked Rajeev as she finished "Uncle, everything happened just so suddenly that we didn't get the opportunity to tell anything" she said as Rajeev sighed.

"Avni, how are Riya and Sonakshi doing now?" he asked as Avni replied "They are doing fine dad, Riya was a little shaken with the incident, but she is fine now" she said as he sighed in relief "Avni, Is Sonakshi there? Can you give her the phone once?" he asked as Avni handed over the phone to Sonakshi.

"Hello Dad" said Sonakshi as Rajeev replied "Sonakshi beta, how are you? And thank you for protecting Riya beta" he said as Sonakshi admonished him "I am fine dad and dare you thank me, does anyone thank a family member" she said as Rajeev smiled a little. Ishwari took the phone from Rajeev as she asked Sonakshi "Sonakshi beta, how are you? How is Riya? Both of you are fine right?" she asked as Sonakshi gave the same answer that she had given to Rajeev "We both are fine Maa but..." she paused as Ishwari asked hurriedly "But what beta?" she asked

"Dev does not look fine Maa..." she said informing her about his reaction the previous night and his current reaction to the news as well, it was then it dawned upon Ishwari that in all the hullabaloo they had forgotten about Dev, she was sure the incident would definitely rankle him to no end "Sona beta, leave him alone for some time. My son seldom gets angry but when he does then no one can control him apart from himself. Leave him, he will be alright in some time" she advised her as Sonakshi replied in agreement. She handed over the phone to Rajeev who informed Avni that the airlines would not release any statement till they are back to Delhi as she agreed to it. Asking her to take care of themselves he cut the call.

"Leave me alone for some time" said Dev in a cold voice as everyone left while he went outside on to the beach to calm himself down, he started running on the beach mindlessly, all this while Sonakshi kept looking at him wanting to go and calm him down but then she remembered the advise of Avni as well as Ishwari, somethings were better left untouched and this was one of those, an angry Dev was not to be messed up with.

*****-------*****

A couple of hour later everyone arrived at the airport, Dev had asked his secretary to prepone all the tickets as he wanted to reach Delhi back, he asked Avni to tell everyone that if they wanted they could stay back but no one seemed to be in the mood after the happenings of the previous night and today morning. That was the only talk he had in the last couple of hours. Even during the car journey, he was quiet.