PART 27 - CONVINCING HIS BAE

Hola Everyone,

It's Tuesday and I am here with the next update. Thank you for your votes and comments. Means a lot.🙂🙂🙂

This part is dedicated to @alika_ski for guessing the precap correctly in the last part 🙂🙂🙂.

Without further ado, here is the next part of this story. Hope you like it :-

***********************************

"DEV DIXIT, HOW DARE YOU? YOU ARE GONE. YOU ARE GONNA HAVE A HARD TIME, VERY HARD INDEED" thought Sonakshi, so lost was she in her thoughts & jealousy due to the scene unfolding before her that she did not hear Avni calling her out from the past few seconds.

"Sonakshi.... Sonakshi..." said Avni louder this time as she finally came out of her thoughts "Huh" she said and turned towards Avni who spoke "Where are you lost Sonakshi?" she asked as Sonakshi replied "No...Nothing...I mean nowhere" she fumbled as a small smile formed on both Jatin and Avni's face, they exactly knew what was going through her mind.

"Come let's join them" said Avni and before Sonakshi could respond she pulled her as the trio made their way towards the table where Dev was sitting with others.

"Hey Guys, can we join you?" asked Avni as they reached the table as Reena replied, "Of Course guys, please make yourself comfortable" she said with a smile as Jatin pulled up three chairs and the trio settled down, Jatin was seated beside Avni's left side while Sonakshi sat on her right side. The seating arrangement was such that Dev was sitting exactly opposite to Avni and Sonakshi while on his right sat Reena.

Dev looked at Sonakshi with a bright smile, it was the first time he was seeing her after the last night, he winked at her but all he received was a deathly glare and then she turned her face away from him towards the others which clearly surprised him. He was continuously staring at her when she glanced at him as smiled once again but was again met with the same reaction as his confusion increased. He was unable to understand her reaction, here he was hoping to spend some time with her before she leaves for the outdoor shooting but seemed like his BAE was royally ignoring him, while the others placed their order for the lunch.

After a few moments their food arrived as everyone munched on to it, but Dev had little attention towards his food, he picked out his phone started messaging.

D: Hi Sonakshi😍💕😘

He saw Sonakshi looking at her phone as it beeped with his message and waited for her reply but there was none. He messaged again.

D: Love, What's the matter? Why do you seem upset?😟🤔

Sonakshi saw the message as a light blush formed on her cheeks reading he first word which Dev did not miss but the very next moment it was replaced by a frown.

S: Don't talk to me? 😠

D: But I am not talking to you, I am messaging you😀😀😂

S: 😡😡😡

D: Accha Baba, now don't get angry. Tell me why are you upset? 🙂🙏

S: Go to hell😡

D: Arey, but what did I do now? 😟😟And anyways with you I am ready to go to hell as well Dear💕😘💘

S: Very cheesy Mr. Dixit, Try something else😏😖

D: Mr. Dixit???? 😯😯💔